Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EV @ Crobar Reviews

Candy

Originally posted by headrushmusic

Sounds good! :D

Damn....what are all you trance dj's eating??? First PVD, now Edgar...

Hope he feels better! :isok:

See all you Miami folks in March for the Conf

whatever you do don't eat Chinese! Thats what got EV sick. As for PVD, He got a worst case then EV, but I might think its a virus thats going around.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tranzwhore

uhhhhhhhh...like Stiffler in American Pie! Nasty!

no cheeke would NEVER let that happen. thank you very much!

Nope neither! Damn TW thank you for having my back and EV's! He doesn't go that way, I know fer damn sure!;)

Actually, I think you were referring to the movie Van Wilder when they bake those homemade cannoli's for the fraternity! I thought I was gonna hurl when I saw that! YUKS!!!!:puke:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Nope neither! Damn TW thank you for having my back and EV's! He doesn't go that way, I know fer damn sure!;)

Actually, I think you were referring to the movie Van Wilder when they bake those homemade cannoli's for the fraternity! I thought I was gonna hurl when I saw that! YUKS!!!!:puke:

How about the special doggy eclairs from Van Wilder?:vomit3:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Damn wait til Flip and the rest of the guys get a hold of this thread!!!! I hear a Madden or Tiger Woods challenge coming on...any takers??? Hello! Anyone!!!!:D

Did you say um um um Ma ma madden? BRIIIIIIIIIIING IT!!! Its boring kicking the computers ass already. WHEN? WHERE? LET ME KNOW!!

Originally posted by happyface

Did you say um um um Ma ma madded? BRIIIIIIIIIIING IT!!! Its boring kicking the computers ass already. WHEN? WHERE? LET ME KNOW!!

You know what I'm gonna set up a Madden Challenge with my contacts and will post it on the board and those who want to join in...bring it! And we'll see who's the top dog!:D