Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats up with...

bodiii

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

I'm sorry, if a guy doesn't like to eat pussy, he's gay. I mean I WANT TO EAT MY OWN and I'm not even a guy. :tongue:

A: That's pretty hot!

B: i have to agree... gotta kiss the flower.. (but then of course i'm biased cause i love goin to town on a girl... )

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

I'm sorry, if a guy doesn't like to eat pussy, he's gay. I mean I WANT TO EAT MY OWN and I'm not even a guy. :tongue:

So if a girl doesn't give head, she's a lesbo :confused:

I must go along with bodii here, i even posted a similar topic in another message board.

I think likmylipz gave good advice. It could have been a bad 1st experience for her. Or she wants to take her time.

But as hard as it is, i wouldn't eat a girl out if she didn't make nice to the one-eyed bandit ;)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I don't ENJOY it but i'll do it....

But I won't jump to it when fooling around it's the last thing I go for unless the guy goes down on me then I return the favor....

Oh and no swallowing :nono:

the fantasy is shattered....... :(

who would have thought our own babyD was such a prude? ;)

BTW a sympathy blow job is by far the worst. (but it still isn't bad :tongue: )

LikMyLips has offered the best advice so far... you have to *make* her love it... BUT this could take some time...

I never really enjoyed it, as I didn't have a clue what I was doing, and had never received any guidance either. My ex finally gave me a few pointers (pun intended) a few years ago, which started me on the road to becoming a connoisseur of cock. And let me tell you, I have NEVER enjoyed it the way I do with my boyfriend... when you're with someone who seems to be enjoying the hell out of himself, it just makes it that much better.

But anyway, I sympathise, as I've had more than my share of guys who didn't like to go down. In the end, if s/he refuses to even try... s/he is totally useless. Nothing sucks more than a selfish lover.

Originally posted by tastyt

LikMyLips has offered the best advice so far... you have to *make* her love it... BUT this could take some time...

I never really enjoyed it, as I didn't have a clue what I was doing, and had never received any guidance either. My ex finally gave me a few pointers (pun intended) a few years ago, which started me on the road to becoming a connoisseur of cock. And let me tell you, I have NEVER enjoyed it the way I do with my boyfriend... when you're with someone who seems to be enjoying the hell out of himself, it just makes it that much better.

But anyway, I sympathise, as I've had more than my share of guys who didn't like to go down. In the end, if s/he refuses to even try... s/he is totally useless. Nothing sucks more than a selfish lover.

that's the way all the "good" girls cum along.. cause they gotta have some guidance

and i really don't get it.. guys that don't go down on a girl... it's such a great thing to control a girl that way and watch her wiggle!

Originally posted by shroomy

very true its so much worse when a girl is like arite fine after u have begged lol. if she just opens ur pants and gets at it thats the best!:sperm:

Originally posted by shroomy

the fantasy is shattered....... :(

who would have thought our own babyD was such a prude? ;)

:laugh:

I am the biggest prude :laugh:

I talk a lot of shit but when it comes down to the nitty gritty I get really shy....I dunno im weird :)

i think if i was a guy.. I'd rather date a girl who didn't give head than a girl we still asks for you to shut the light off and then does the under the blanket blow job shit. That, I think, is just humiliating. Might as well not give any head at all.

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

or INSTEAD of being so close minded and playing into the same thing she is, you ever think of maybe having patience....

maybe she had a bad past exp...

if she likes you enough, im sure you guys can get over it.. and think about it, you can teach her to do it exactily how you want it done..., take it nice and slow... make her feel comfortable about it..

besides most girls say they dont suck dick, and actually do... explain to her, that you really enjoy it, and that you hope you can share this wonderful feeling with her, and that you wont force her, but you think that you can both work though it.. im telling u chicks dig a guy willing to take his time and work out problems..

and besides, when a guy gives directions its hot, and it teaches us chix how to please you boys better!......

if everything dont work out.. and my advise dont work.. then shes not open minded and ur prob better off anyway... i dont understand why someone wouldnt want to please the person they are with, with oral..

i'm with likmylipz all the way here :aright: .

i'm not down with giving oral (pun intended), but it's 'cause of a few bad experiences. it's not just that i don't like doing it, which is true, but it brings up a lot of emotional stuff that i still can't deal with yet. i'm sure i will be able to, though, when i'm with someone i really care about and when i'm really ready. but, in turn, i have never asked anyone to do anything in bed that he didn't feel comfortable doing. if a guy goes down on a girl just because he wants to get head, his motives are wrong, and it'll be obvious. sex is an incredibly intimate thing, and both parties should feel good while giving and receiving everything they do.

WOW! I rememeber those days when I thought dick belonged everywhere But your mouth. HAHA! Boy are those days behind me. I would prefer to go down on a guy in place of the actual act of intercourse on some nights.

Originally posted by chula22

WOW! I rememeber those days when I thought dick belonged everywhere But your mouth. HAHA! Boy are those days behind me. I would prefer to go down on a guy in place of the actual act of intercourse on some nights.

Will you marry me?

Originally posted by weyes

i'm with likmylipz all the way here :aright: .

i'm not down with giving oral (pun intended), but it's 'cause of a few bad experiences. it's not just that i don't like doing it, which is true, but it brings up a lot of emotional stuff that i still can't deal with yet. i'm sure i will be able to, though, when i'm with someone i really care about and when i'm really ready. but, in turn, i have never asked anyone to do anything in bed that he didn't feel comfortable doing. if a guy goes down on a girl just because he wants to get head, his motives are wrong, and it'll be obvious. sex is an incredibly intimate thing, and both parties should feel good while giving and receiving everything they do.

Now i completely understand your reply. But i must ask, if you're with a guy, things are getting very good, and he asks you for that favor, would you explain to him why you won't, or would you just say no?

maybe she doesn't want to suck your dick..

i like to give as much as i like to receive but i know allot of girls that dont do it.. at all.

i dont get it but i do know i wont put just any dick in my mouth either.

you have to respect the cock..