Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Needs Sf When You Have Merge!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Absolutely clueless!!

Just when I thought your posts couldn't get any more ridiculous, retarded, dumb, stupid, senseless, moronic and unfunny....you go and compare apples and pears (SF to Merge).....way to top it off.

You love being ripped on because its attention, you need to find a hobby so you are on here typing less stupid nonsense and you need to get on that treadmill!!!

Curse the day you and your mouth came on this board.

Tired of your stupid ass posts......555-1212...keep up the great work.......she loves it anyways.

Mystify22....are you referring to me??...lol....guessing a different Gil? I wasnt at MERGE this past weekend (unfortunately)....and if this bigasahousedive was there, I'm glad I wasn't.

YEAH SHE LOVES IT! :shaky:

• 1 year later...

this post is absolutley retarded, yeah merge is a good time when i have been on the beach all day and want to hang out one summer night. To compare it to SF is just stupid. where do you guys come up with this shit. SF is probobly top 20 nightclubs of all time. Merge would be lucky to make top 20,000.

Flight Captain says know your roll and shut you mouth!!! :mad:

• 1 year later...