Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hahaha I Got Photos Of The Claw

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

CONSIDERING I DON'T KNOW YOU! NOR YOUR 1ST OR LAST NAME OR YOUR KID OR WHERE YOU LIVE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FCUKIN MORON ON THIS PLANET! LMAO! INFACT YOU CAN'T DO SHIT BECAUSE NAMES WERE NOT MENTIONED THIS IS THE INTERNET MORON!!!!!!! I KNOW THIS INTERNET IS YOUR LIFE AND YOU TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! LOL BUT NOW PLUG IT AND STFU! :laugh: YOU ARE SO ANNOYING.....:rolleyes:

SHOW US HOW ITS DONE AGAIN~~~~> :vomit2:

Making the statement is a threat and a form of harrassment.So get ready for your close up at Djais.

Originally posted by ninadd

Making fun of someone's child is really low and has zero class

wow you know you have no class if it's coming from an old beatup stripper whore with sagging fake boobs......classiest women on the planet.

I'M DEAD SERIOUS EVERY TIME I HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL/BLOOD WORK ETC THE NURSE CAN'T GET THE NEEDLE THROUGH MY SKIN! ITS THICK LIKE THAT! NO STRETCH MARKS! :tongue:

that's actually kinda cool

GOT BRAINS? APPARENTLY NOT! MY CLOSE UP AT DJAIS? I DON'T THINK THEY WILL LET YOU BRING A LADDER IN THERE! LOL

ladder?I`m 5'4 1/2".I heard you have to go in through the sevice doors.And you broke the frame around the door to the dj booth.hahahaha stop stalking Kirk.

Originally posted by damack

wow you know you have no class if it's coming from an old beatup stripper whore with sagging fake boobs......classiest women on the planet.

I am only 25 and I am An Advertising/Graphic designer with two degrees. I think you have the wrong person ;)

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Shes not faceless.

I agree she is not faceless. I think with that picture you took of her eating the burger it is defenitely proof of that. Actually I am not punking out cause I am the real diva biatch but I think we should chill about her. Maybe if we just ignore her or just avoid having the arguments with her when she gets annoying it will be obvious as to why she is so antaganized on these boards. Now carry on with the fight.

Originally posted by luztidara

I agree she is not faceless. I think with that picture you took of her eating the burger it is defenitely proof of that. Actually I am not punking out cause I am the real diva biatch but I think we should chill about her. Maybe if we just ignore her or just avoid having the arguments with her when she gets annoying it will be obvious as to why she is so antaganized on these boards. Now carry on with the fight.

hey.........ur catching on! it's as easy as IGNORE!