Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Moderators!

SO I PMED DAVE BUT APPARENTLY HE IS TOO BUSY OR JUST DOESN'T CARE! WE HAVE A FEW OPTIONS! APPARENTLY I CAN'T EVEN POST A NORMAL THREAD WITHOUT PSYCHO JOHN HOLMES AND TRANCADICTGURL STALKING ME ON EVERY POST/THREAD!

THEN WE HAVE MR. HOLMES, TRANCADICTGURL AND 555-1212 STARTING RANDOMS THREADS ABOUT ME......THESE PEOPLE ARE RUINING THE BOARD! ITS NOT ME!!!!!! I AT LEAST POST NORMAL THREADS.....NOW THEY ARE FCUKING WITH PEOPLE THAT I'M FRIENDS WITH OR RANDOM PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST RESPONDING TO MY THREAD! EX: THERE WAS NO NEED FOR TRANCADICTGURL TO FCUK WITH BUS'S GIRL "TIGGER" IN THAT POST! THAT GIRL DID NOTHING 2HER!

THESE 3 IDIOTS ONLY POST SHIT ABOUT ME! YEAH ITS A LIL' PATHETIC NOW! AT 1ST I WAS FLATTERED :rolleyes::laugh: BUT NOW IT REALLY IS RUINING THIS "NJ" SECTION! AND THE DRAMA SECTION IS A GOD DAMN SHRINE DEDICATED TO ME! LOL

BUT SEE THE THING IS EVEN IF I LEAVE.... THESE PEOPLE WILL STILL POST SHIT AND IT WON'T END! SO I EITHER STAY AND DEFEND MYSELF!!! OR LEAVE AND GET TALKED ABOUT BEHIND MY BACK!

:idea: OR MAYBE YOU MODERATORS CAN DRAW THE LINE INSTEAD OF PUTTING EVERYTHING INTO THE DRAMA SECTION......I HAVE STOPPED I'M JUST RESPONDING BACK.... DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST THEIR ATTACKS! I AM WILLING TO STOP TOTALLY CAUSE I LIKE THIS BOARD AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE IT GET RUINED!!!!! BUT I'M ONLY STOPPING IF THEY STOP! BUT THEY AIN'T GOING TO STOP UNLESS YOU GUYS OR DAVE TELL THEM TO OR BAN THEM!

SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO HERE??????

I have been reading this board for a long time and you have to be by far THE most annoying person to ever post here. I have never seen such a thing. You come on here and start TONS of shit and now you are crying like a baby because people are fucking with you.

And get a clue, these people on here are not your "friends". They are people that feel BAD for your sorry ass life

That is all

:biggun: :biggun: :biggun:

Originally posted by nickfreg

I have been reading this board for a long time and you have to be by far THE most annoying person to ever post here. I have never seen such a thing. You come on here and start TONS of shit and now you are crying like a baby because people are fucking with you.

And get a clue, these people on here are not your "friends". They are people that feel BAD for your sorry ass life

That is all

:biggun: :biggun: :biggun:

IS THAT A SELF PORTRAIT OF YOURSELF IN YOUR SIG? LOL IF YOU HAD A BRAIN YOU'D BE DANGEROUS!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

use your ignore feature.

I AM FINE WITH IT BRIAN BUT YOU APPARENTLY MISSED MY POINT! THESE PEOPLE ARE RUINING THE BOARD WITH THESE BULLSHIT HOUSEDIVA POSTS! LOL THEY AREN'T EVEN FUNNY! ITS THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN! HOW MANY FAT AND CLAW JOKES ARE WE GONNA HEAR :rolleyes:

FOR ANYONE LISTENING PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE ORIGINAL MATERIAL CAUSE YOUR SHIT IS GETTING OLD! :laugh:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THESE PEOPLE ARE RUINING THE BOARD WITH THESE BULLSHIT HOUSEDIVA POSTS! LOL THEY AREN'T EVEN FUNNY!

Correction, YOU are ruining the board with rediculous posts like this and YOU arent even funny. Your replies are weak and the only one laughing is YOU. Enough already. This is not Romper Room.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Correction, YOU are ruining the board with rediculous posts like this and YOU arent even funny. Your replies are weak and the only one laughing is YOU. Enough already. This is not Romper Room.

GET YOUR ASS IN THAT DAMN "TIME OUT" CHAIR NOW! :finger2:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I get your point. I dont think they are ruining this board. I think they are just getting old. There is nothing that I can do except move the posts to drama.

You need a crane to move her and her posts to drama

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

IS THAT A SELF PORTRAIT OF YOURSELF IN YOUR SIG? LOL IF YOU HAD A BRAIN YOU'D BE DANGEROUS!

You see. . .were you to just shut the fuck up and go away, the board would return to how it was. People who are actually halfway constructive, you return with a bullshit line like that. Why don't you just go play in traffic?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

btw, just trying to help out, the word you're looking to use is "fuck" spelled

F - U - C - K

FCUK is a mediocre clothing store and not a curse word, and if it was ever trendy to "accidentally" misspell fuck that way, it went out last year :aright::)

JUST TO INFORM YOU I HAVE BEEN SPELLING FUCK "FCUK" SINCE 1997 ON THE DEEPER BOARD! WAY BEFORE FRENCH CONNECTION STARTED USING IT! :D

This FREAK is insane complaining! She stared ALL of this when she called me a whore,slut,cunt,saying I`m old,looking for a ring,husband on ST.I didnt even know her or had even spoken or posted to her.Then on CP she writes that my daughter will be without a mother next mothers day with a knife smiley.She made that thread with my name before I ever even thought of making one with her name.She does bring this on her self.She has no life.She is 26 living at home with no job.Bragging about HOOKING UP with someone.Woopdee doo!!!!She cant handle a taste of her own medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!