Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wow wtf

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calebb...you are a slinky...post a pic!

Of course you can name a few skinny slinkys with good looking women...But the fact remains you cannot pull hot ass in Jersey because you are a Slinky....Blame your mom and your dad....You are a genetic mess...!

--------------------------

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

Originally posted by njstacked2

Of course you can name a few skinny slinkys with good looking women...But the fact remains you cannot pull hot ass in Jersey because you are a Slinky....Blame your mom and your dad....You are a genetic mess...!

your sending messages to clubplanet from your blackberry...now that is funny (but i like it alot) :aright:

You just called me a genetic mess but you previously asked me to post a pic. This doesnt add up considering that you are a man of factual statements. I'll say this though...most respectable broads will not go out or fuck an ugly dude with muscles. However, they will bang a skinny good looking guy. Let us not deny this

Listen #1. I am not a Bodybuilder....I am a "Corporate Stud"

I do not compete and I have a well developed very muscular and strong physique.

#2. I am in lecture leaning about Arbitrage Swaptions...I am sure you know all about this style of trading Calebb....hahaha!

#3. Seriously...Calebb does it hurt to be you?

Listen #1. I am not a Bodybuilder....I am a "Corporate Stud"

I do not compete and I have a well developed very muscular and strong physique.

#2. I am in lecture leaning about Arbitrage Swaptions...I am sure you know all about this style of trading Calebb....hahaha!

#3. Seriously...Calebb does it hurt to be you?

1. "Corporate Stud" That is just about the most moronic thing I have ever heard/read. Do you even realize that?

2. Considering I'm not a trader...why would I know? Wow, let me tell you about some obscure subject and ask what you know of it.

3. I'm revered.

I'm sure you work for a top notch investment bank considering you went to some third tier liberal arts college.

Wrong Calebb I work for the Largest Hedge Fund in the world...Top Tier Liberal Arts College....with Bigtime...

Like I said I am sure we will meet...and you will kiss my ass just like you kissed Bus's in the PM you sent him. Don't Be Afraid....

Corporate Stud...You like that? I can smell the jealousy.

Originally posted by calebb

I can name you about 100 famous skinny dudes all with beautiful women ät their side." Look, theres no way around this. Bodybuilders are just naturally ugly.

Yeah, but they're rich and good looking........................U R not

Wrong Calebb I work for the Largest Hedge Fund in the world...Top Tier Liberal Arts College....with Bigtime...

Like I said I am sure we will meet...and you will kiss my ass just like you kissed Bus's in the PM you sent him. Don't Be Afraid....

Corporate Stud...You like that? I can smell the jealousy.

Top tier? Name the school, just name it. I will no doubt be mightily impressed. Who runs the fund and what is the name of it?

Bus and his girlfriend were very sincere in the PM's they sent to me. I realized I was being malicious and I apologized for it. That's what men do. You call it ass kissing, so be it.

Why do you keep mentioning meetig me? I don't want to meet you. You don't interest me in the least bit. In fact, you bore me.

How would it be possible to be jealous of someone I don't know? I don't know you therefore I'm not jealous of you. From what I hear there isnt much to be envious of anyhow

Originally posted by ou812

Yeah, but they're rich and good looking........................U R not

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there are many skinny good looking guys out there with hot broads. Furthermore, you have no idea what or who I am so how the hell can you make any kind of judgement?

There are things I do not reveal to a fucking loser looking for attention....I will not reveal my current firm...however my last place of employment was with Goldman Sachs....in their Trader Trading Program...straight out of school. there were 22 of us out of 2,000 applicants...I know my shit...and I know it well.....As far as my school....please Bigtime and I do not reveal personal info about ourselves to people we do not know...hahaha....you are a joke....a total fuckig Slinky....I am done with you....until we meet.

Originally posted by calebb

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there are many skinny good looking guys out there with hot broads. Furthermore, you have no idea what or who I am so how the hell can you make any kind of judgement?

Seemed to be par for the course since you do it so often.

There are things I do not reveal to a fucking loser looking for attention....I will not reveal my current firm...however my last place of employment was with Goldman Sachs....in their Trader Trading Program...straight out of school. there were 22 of us out of 2,000 applicants...I know my shit...and I know it well.....As far as my school....please Bigtime and I do not reveal personal info about ourselves to people we do not know...hahaha....you are a joke....a total fuckig Slinky....I am done with you....until we meet.

You do not reveal personal info to people that you dont know? So, why did you just tell me about Goldman Sachs? Or, post a pic of yourself on the internet?

"Trader Trading Program" Could you be anymore redundant? And that was your mistake right there. Dude, I worked at Goldman Sachs for two fucking years and I actually applied for this "program" of which you speak of. There is no such thing as a "Trader Trading Program" You're fucking pathetic making shit up. I'm a kid looking for attention??? HAHAAA oh the irony.

Calebb...There is a Trader Training Program...once Goldman Purchased Spear, Leeds & Kellogg...they took over their program....You my friend are wrong....I rotated through 10 different Trading Arenas...and was placed on the AMEX. Are you kidding....hahaha!

Calebb...There is a Trader Training Program...once Goldman Purchased Spear, Leeds & Kellogg...they took over their program....You my friend are wrong....I rotated through 10 different Trading Arenas...and was placed on the AMEX. Are you kidding....hahaha!

What's the name that everyone uses to identify the program? And it's not the "Trader Trading Program." Oh, and if you did work there...I'm assuming you worked downtown. Tell me, what floor were you on? This should be good.

It was the Trader Training Program....by Spear Leeds....Run by Katelyn Petti....out of 120 Broadway......9th floor.....

But that is not the point the point is....Goldman Bought us December of 2000...They decided to keep the program around because our Trading Floor operations were unmatched and our Black Box/ Prop trading was one of the best on the Street. Our NASDAQ MArket Making dealed in over 8,000 OTC stocks....

You make me laugh! The program is still in existence and it is the last year this year....

CALEBB....THIS IS TAKEN FROM THE VAULT.COM NOTICE THE PART SLK GS TRADER TRAINING....YOU FAG...

195. GS SLK offer

(Last updated 12/27/02)

anyone else (ooga booga man) - 4/09/02 11:52 AM

when did you hear? (anon1467) - 4/09/02 11:35 PM

i heard recently this week (ooga booga man) - 4/10/02 11:24 PM

update (anon1467) - 4/12/02 2:54 PM

compensation (ooga booga man) - 4/12/02 3:29 PM

what is it? (noflying) - 6/26/02 3:18 PM

SLK compensation (noflying) - 7/25/02 2:47 PM

Funny how (Pimp Diddy) - 7/28/02 7:23 PM

anyone else get an offer? what school? (ooga booga man) - 4/16/02 10:06 PM

are they still hiring? (identity7) - 4/27/02 5:13 PM