Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No offense but

do most of you people kind of get together and collaborate on what you will be saying the next morning? Some people here are original however why is that every review soudns the same? Oh, and why does everyone thank the bartender? Is he or she doing charity work? What exactly are you thanking them for?

Originally posted by calebb

And, does it feel good?

blasting 3ccs in each medial delt, i can guarantee, feels 100x better then getting blasted in the face because you cant stick up for yourself after i step in...take your woman right from under your nose...and watch you cry when your face looks like chop suey, most likely because you are a S L I N K Y...

Let me ask a serious question here. Why do you and "njstacked2" claim you are so hot? I've seen pics and needless to say you both have very unflattering faces.

dude, you're a slinky, give it up, and how have u seen pics of me being there arent any of me on the internet, u are just a jealous kid that wishes he had superior genetics, life is a bitch sometimes, maybe u should look into the myostatin gene research they are doing, then u might have a chance S L I N K Y

Originally posted by deppnade

blasting 3ccs in each medial delt, i can guarantee, feels 100x better then getting blasted in the face because you cant stick up for yourself after i step in...take your woman right from under your nose...and watch you cry when your face looks like chop suey, most likely because you are a S L I N K Y...

Do you lift weights because of your insecurity? Or do you try to compensate for a lack of intelligence or looks for that matter?

dude, you're a slinky, give it up, and how have u seen pics of me being there arent any of me on the internet, u are just a jealous kid that wishes he had superior genetics, life is a bitch sometimes, maybe u should look into the myostatin gene research they are doing, then u might have a chance S L I N K Y

Oh, I meant "njstacked2." I actually do have "superior" genetics. That's why I don't bother wasting time working out. Working out intensly is for the insecure. Basically, people who have nothing better to do with their lives

Let me ask a serious question here. Why do you and "njstacked2" claim you are so hot? I've seen pics and needless to say you both have very unflattering faces.

not only do i not have a pic of myself on the internet, you should take the one you have of yourself off the internet...

http://uglypeople.com/uglymen/html/up-men-00287.htm

not only do i not have a pic of myself on the internet, you should take the one you have of yourself off the internet...

a>

You should really cease all attempts at being humorous. Stick with weights and drugs.

Seriously, skinny dudes like Mark Wahlberg get alot more broads than a dude like Coleman or Wheeler or whatever. Shit, even Arnold has an ugly wife.

but seriously dude, you're a slinky, don't you get it???

id rather be a HOT gigantic stud then a eenie weenie slinky, time to blast a new formula omna :)

Nah, they dont get any love either. You have to understand that bodybuilders are ugly.

Calebb...Are you serious with dropping my name....Listen pal...I am pretty sure my girl is hotter than anygirl you have ever even spoken to. I am in a meeting and busy. We will meet.PUSSY!

--------------------------

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld