Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So im a sucker. Yes you where all rite all along.

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

she's a ............... PLAYA !!!

WITH A CHICK LIKE THAT ... YOU GOTTA PLAY OR GET PLAYED !!!

FOR EXAMPLE ........ GIVE HER A DIRTY DANCHEZ AND KICK HER OUT OF YOUR HOUSE WITH A BROWN TERD ACROSS HER LIP !!!

fuck that bitch with her roastbeef hanging, she should tuck that shit in... probably hanging like an old man adams apple

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

she's a ............... PLAYA !!!

WITH A CHICK LIKE THAT ... YOU GOTTA PLAY OR GET PLAYED !!!

FOR EXAMPLE ........ GIVE HER A DIRTY DANCHEZ AND KICK HER OUT OF YOUR HOUSE WITH A BROWN TERD ACROSS HER LIP !!!

:laugh: stop with the dirty sanchez's I am getting very offeneded- j/k :D

what up choops

Originally posted by badassmafuka

fuck that bitch with her roastbeef hanging, she should tuck that shit in... probably hanging like an old man adams apple

SHE NEEDS A GOOD HARD DONKEY PUNCH ON THE BACK OF HER HEAD & THEN A GOLDEN SHOWER RIGHT ON HER CUTE LILL FACE.

I'D BE HAPPY TO DO IT FOR YA !!!

Hey Anthony!! There are so many nice girls out there that are looking for guys like you!! (They look in the wrong places though!) As for HER, I didn't like her from the first time I met her which I think was NYE @ metro. Just a bad feeling I guess! Usaully those bad feeling are correct and in your case, yeah.....! Don't worry about it. She will always cheat on every guy and never be happy. You are a wonderful person and deserve 100x better!! (She wasn't that cute anyway!!!!)

:D;):D

Originally posted by jpdd810

Hey Anthony!! There are so many nice girls out there that are looking for guys like you!! (They look in the wrong places though!) As for HER, I didn't like her from the first time I met her which I think was NYE @ metro. Just a bad feeling I guess! Usaully those bad feeling are correct and in your case, yeah.....! Don't worry about it. She will always cheat on every guy and never be happy. You are a wonderful person and deserve 100x better!! (She wasn't that cute anyway!!!!)

:D;):D

JPDD = :blah::blah::blah:

Aren't you not allowed on this thing?

The spies are watching!!!:eek:

Originally posted by allishara

JPDD = :blah::blah::blah:

Aren't you not allowed on this thing?

The spies are watching!!!:eek:

Well you just gotta say F it sometimes!! If some asshole is going to send Dave every thread I write on, they have some serious issues. Pesonally, I think someone is just a tad jealous but hey, what are ya gunna do!! I don't have time for shit like that!!

:tongue:

Well you just gotta say F it sometimes!! If some asshole is going to send Dave every thread I write on, they have some serious issues. Pesonally, I think someone is just a tad jealous but hey, what are ya gunna do!! I don't have time for shit like that!!

Well, I pray you dont get dumped....LOL, just messin.

Just remind him that its a PUBLIC message board. Therefore, he can see everything you type so theres nothing to hide!

and remember Jennapurr - he lovies you.....

PS - Sorry Anthony - I totally :jacked:

Keep your head up..... remember, karma is a bitch.

just who in the hell are you?

Originally posted by latinaz

jpdd - um:mad: thanks for the freakin phone call chick!:blown:

:rolleyes:

uhmmmm..... I forgot?! Sorry Zee!! I have been making phone calls since I got home!!! I'll call you in a few I promise!!!

I love you!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by latinaz

YOUR RIGHT! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HEMROID!!

:D:hat:

Now I do hope some one sends Dave this thread so he can read what you wrote!!! Don't worry, I still love you!! He might smack you next time he sees you but it's OK!!!

Originally posted by allishara

Me neither

JK!!!!!!

Funny Shara!! I'll be waiting for you at the train station so I can kick your little ass!!! (notice I said little!) Call me when you get home!! I got the keys to my apartment already and I;m going over tonight to clean!! I will have beer too!!!