Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday @ Djais

As always a great time. Gotta little warm in there for a hot second but that's okay....nice shot specials kept me going. Thanks to TORO for always embaressing me on stage with my 'ass shake'...cute little wife beaters tho! :) Kip, Bon, you guys are the best. I'm in the mood for a BON SALAD!!! :)

I was having a blast last night at D'Jais. Then my friend wanted to go to temps, so my ass said ok and next thing you know. im begging to leave temps. cant stand that place. everybody there dances the same too. lol the guys and the girls. wish i just would have stayed at D'Jais

after listenen to, horrible rock music and bands all weekend down in LBI, and looking at girls that could easily pass for background extras for the LION KING, don and i stopped in at DJAIS for a drink.............................

THANK GOD.................

good to be back at djais sunday happy hour, had a blast and i was on my last life line, but i was able to dig deap and chill out and enjoy the beats and fine women.................................

good to see the djais staff and again, and thanks for lettin a brotha back in...............................

GOD BLESS AMERICAN AND THE GIRL WHO WAS WEARING THE AMERICAN FLAG FOR A SKIRT THAT WAS IN THE HOT BOD CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

good to be back at djais sunday happy hour, had a blast and i was on my last life line, but i was able to dig deap and chill out and enjoy the beats and fine women.................................

HAHAH LIFE LINE!!!! I PHONED quite a few friends that night!!!!

Originally posted by adriennektu

HAHAH LIFE LINE!!!! I PHONED quite a few friends that night!!!!

adrienne.........never trust your friends as a life line, they'll easily throw some help and cut the rope, those fuggers.............rumor has it your one of the fine women in djais, next time ill share my life line with ya, ill also bring a life vest, and kick stand for extra support!!!!!............................looking forward to meetin missKTU....................

and to dogekid........sorry brotha, but i told don i was only staying for a few drinks, i had to be at work by 8 ish and i had to drive home first thing in the mornin cause i didnt bring any work clothes...........boss wouldnt be happy if i roled in at work w/ tank top, steve maddens, and shorts.................................rod had to be on point yesterday at work.................speaking UFO was not acceptable........................................though the blood shot eyes, un ironed shirt and djais stamp looked so CORPORATE!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

adrienne.........never trust your friends as a life line, they'll easily throw some help and cut the rope, those fuggers.............rumor has it your one of the fine women in djais, next time ill share my life line with ya, ill also bring a life vest, and kick stand for extra support!!!!!............................looking forward to meetin missKTU....................

Well I am glad to hear it's actually a good rumor! :) Next time come find me and we shall poll the audience as to what shot we will take......awww look forward to meeting you too! :)