Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R Kelly

bbbooom

"move ya body like a snake ma" i think its the snake remix?? but it has R kelly camron and big tigger in it from bet.. but on mtv they dont show the tigger part? is it b.c hes from bet? just curious.. i hate that fukin tigger corn ball

Originally posted by bbbooom

"move ya body like a snake ma" i think its the snake remix?? but it has R kelly camron and big tigger in it from bet.. but on mtv they dont show the tigger part? is it b.c hes from bet? just curious.. i hate that fukin tigger corn ball

who's the dumbass in your sig? he looks like he's on crack.

I'm pretty sure that the same company owns BET, MTV and VH1 so i doubt thats the reason why big tigger isn't in the MTV video.

It's probably because Big Tigger sucks. MTV always plays the better versions of videos than BET. More of the content gets taken out on BET. don't know why

Originally posted by luztidara

Your images are much better, especially the ones that are broken.

do i look like i give a fuck? and who the fuck was talking to you? go crawl back up avandalon's ass, since you seem to love having your face buried in there.

Originally posted by ketaman

I'm pretty sure that the same company owns BET, MTV and VH1 so i doubt thats the reason why big tigger isn't in the MTV video.

It's probably because Big Tigger sucks. MTV always plays the better versions of videos than BET. More of the content gets taken out on BET. don't know why

MTV and VH1 are owned by the same corporation, but BET is independantly owned by one man. Forget his name, but he's the guy who just bought the new expansion NBA team thats going to be in Charlotte. Thats prolly why Tigger's part is cut out of the MTV version, and prolly why whenever a song mentions MTV or BET, the opposing station blanks it out as if it were a curse.