Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall 7/31 - 8/2

THURSDAY 7/31

--------------------

Ladies, if you have not yet attended, this week is your time to check out Webster Hall`s unmatchable Girls Night Out! From 10 to midnight, the XXX Male Revue entertains for ladies only (come see what all the screaming is about!). Enjoy 8 hunky, hot men and an OPEN BAR! And, as always, Thursdays LADIES GET IN FREE ALL NIGHT LONG! Meanwhile, guys get a break too. Until midnight, non-stop female go-go dancers in the Marlin Room with $3 beers & $4 mixed drinks. Plus, men 21+ get in for $10 before 11:30pm! At midnight, KTU`s Mike Rizzo takes over the Grand Ballroom with progressive dance! DJ Avery keeps the energy high in the Marlin Room with the best dance classics from then to now. DJ Chikkitin sets the Latin Lounge in motion with salsa and merengue beats. DJ Pensatore has the Coffee Bar on lock down with the greatest hip-hop and R&B joints. And, DJ Sean Sharp keeps the basement thumpin' with the hottest hip-hop and reggae sounds. Plus, KTU`s Vic Latino hosts the Wet T-shirt/Wet Willie contest. Don`t forget...LADIES GET IN FREE ALL NIGHT LONG...men 21+ $10 until 11:30!

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists

FRIDAY 8/1

---------------

If you got it, show it at Webster Hall NYC`s Great American Amateur Striptease contest. Ladies and gents put on an alluring show on the Grand Ballroom stage starting at 3am for a chance at $500 in cash! DJ Moody gets you moving with progressive. DJ Avery has your favorite dance hits from the 70s on up in the Marlin Room. DJ Chikkitin spins salsa and merengue in the Balcony Lounge. DJ Chase has hip-hop and R&B in the Coffee Bar. And, Sean Sharp pumps the best hip-hop and reggae in the Basement. LADIES 19+ FREE 'TIL MIDNIGHT AND MEN 21+ FREE 'TIL 11PM.

SATURDAY 8/2

-------------------

Saturday night in the city...there`s only one scene to be seen in Webster Hall, New York City. At the stroke of midnight, grab your cash or sashay your ass in Webster Hall`s Saturday Night Singles Auction. Bid on your favorite Club Cutie or on this week`s Penthouse Pet of the Year! All successful bidders and contestants party free in VIP. And, it`s all for charity. This Saturday night, Z100`s Shelley Wade broadcasts live. DJ Ricky Corbo in the Grand Ballroom spins progressive house, trance and tribal! DJ Chikkitin unleashes the Latin beats in the Latin Lounge. The DJ Chase is on in the Coffee Bar with hip-hop and R&B joints. DJ Avery takes you back in time with the best dance hits from the 70`s on up. And, DJ Sean Sharp keeps`em packed in and sweatin` in the basement with mad hip-hop and reggae. LADIES 19+ AND MEN 21+ FREE 'TIL 11PM.

Originally posted by Dee Phunk

THURSDAY 7/31

--------------------

Ladies, if you have not yet attended, this week is your time to check out Webster Hall`s unmatchable Girls Night Out! From 10 to midnight, the XXX Male Revue entertains for ladies only (come see what all the screaming is about!). Enjoy 8 hunky, hot men and an OPEN BAR! And, as always,

Rydell just asked me to go here with him - now I think I know why:eek:

yeah lots and lots of ladies i will admit that and now that im single i havemore reason to head out for SOME ACTION hehe. Also the music is pretty good thier on thurs now. Hey destiny maybe we should go together and have some fun with the ladies. But my night is still sat there. I dunno its a different feeling there on sat in my opinion.