Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F U Monday

Fuck You Monday!

... to my partner, "stop bellyaching bitch!"

... to the 33 year old drama queen that works for me!

... to friends who cant deal with the truth!

... to KTU, dont ever call my phone again!

... fuck you, fuck you, fuck you and fuck you too!

ahhh....FU to:

Waking up early to go into work

being chosen to figure out establishing a new server and a new website at work when ITS NOT MY DAMN FIELD

A N D

To the girl who accidently kicked me HARD with a roundhouse during cardio kickboxing class at the gym

....thats all for today :tongue:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

ahhh....FU to:

being chosen to figure out establishing a new server and a new website at work when ITS NOT MY DAMN FIELD

I know a very reputable company that can help you out with both if you'd like. It depends on how big the company website is, but I can probably refer you to someone either way. I know the field well.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I know a very reputable company that can help you out with both if you'd like. It depends on how big the company website is, but I can probably refer you to someone either way. I know the field well.

The company I work for is pretty small and I was refered to this company in Canda named Mbase...Have you ever heard of them?? If you have any other suggestions or recommend someone else, let me know...we are actually looking to expand nationwide over the web and are looking for a company that can help customize web catalogs, specific web price databases as well as maybe taking Jpeg file formatted pics and turning them into digital pictures for the website with a higher resolution...because converting these pics is taking me forever and Adobe photoshop jsut doesnt cut it...AHHHHH!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by liqidtouch

:eek: woah!!

the cardio roundhouse!!!

last one i got was in martial arts school ( long time)

but i like alittle kick once in a while so

how do i join:tongue:

I am in sooo much pain, lol...I go to an all girls gym and they take this class very seriously...I guess if I wouldnt have shown up ten minutes late I would have gotten a better spot on the floor without the 75 foot woman in front of me that literally broke me into little pieces...:eek:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I am in sooo much pain, lol...I go to an all girls gym and they take this class very seriously...I guess if I wouldnt have shown up ten minutes late I would have gotten a better spot on the floor without the 75 foot woman in front of me that literally broke me into little pieces...:eek:

:( aww:(

ok heres a :kiss: on the mouth for it to feel better

"well the part that was kicked anyway LOL "