Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay School...

Originally posted by njangel

wow really, who would have thought - I responded to your pm (which is what you wrote here so I dont know why you felt the need to send it) I could go into this w/ you, but I aint (great grammer) b/c I can see youre a homophobic, I guess you would like them better if they danced like hewas a christian weddings

Do you have some sord of problem with me or my posts ?

You don't like my posts don' read it. I don't waste my time reading yours.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lollie60

I said I don't read her POSTS. I can go back and forth on REPLIES to my posts.

She actually remembers my last post and still talks about that !! STALKER !

How could anyone forget that one, it was classic!!!!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...There's the justification for this school...:rolleyes:...Bravo, you just proved why we're doomed...

holy shit... after reading that, i'm more certain now, more than ever, we are infact DOOMED.

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I think the whole idea is utterly ridiculous.What's going to be next, a school for all fat people?Is there a different way to teach gays,lesbians, etc. opposed to teaching heterosexual students? I understand that some people may be discriminated against at school for their sexual preference, but so are many other people for different reasons. I think this school is discrimination in itself.

i agree 100%

they have had this one school for gays/lesbians in texas i believe

i saw a documentary about it and it only had like 8 students

and all of them were such retards

they skipped school all the time and acted so flaming all day

i wanted to shoot them all

Originally posted by tasmaniandevil

Well, gays generally face the added discrimination that normal boys and girls don't face...so we gotta take that into consideration...in being financially responsible for it as a society...since it maybe be at least partially our fault as a society( which is supposed to e free of this type of discrimination)that this kind of discrimination occurs....so it's sort of like giving them the benefits of medicaid....don't chat think????

So should we also be financially responsible for all the rest of the kids that get discriminated against in school as well? I mean there are still places where black people are discriminated against. Should we create a seperate school for them too?

I don't think there should be any type of segregation in school. Especially for sexual orientation.

Gays are not the only people who have a hard time in school, and are certainly not the only ones picked on.