Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok boys SIZE EM UP!!

guest00901

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Guys always ask girls for their fucking bra sizes, ass sizes, fuckin even the milage on our twats....so MEN OF CP...POST YOUR PENIS SIZEE!!! Length & Gurth please :D

two inches... from the floor!!! lol just kidding... seven inches i think by one and a half... (i dont know how to measure girth so i dont know how accurate part two is)

Originally posted by dgmodel

two inches... from the floor!!! lol just kidding... seven inches i think by one and a half... (i dont know how to measure girth so i dont know how accurate part two is)

with a soft tape measure or string (lay it flat to measure with a ruler), as you would use for your waist.

anyway, hasn't this thread been done before? i guess we have some "new meat" here that needs to be evaluated...

Originally posted by ou812

If you can't fit your dick inside the empty roll of a toilet paper roll, than you are the girth king..........apparently.

:laugh:

yeah, i see where he's comin from.

But how can one even fit their head thru a TP roll ? That's damn tough on it's own :eek:

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh:

yeah, i see where he's comin from.

But how can one even fit their head thru a TP roll ? That's damn tough on it's own :eek:

Dunno, I didn't think it was the end all be all of methods. Maybe like a PVC pipe is better. I say if your girl can't reach her fingers all the way around it then you are good to go.

I am good to go.

Well, there's a reason i'm bigsteve8 . . . 8 inches long, head can't even get close to fitting in a paper towel roll or a toilet paper roll, girth around is 6 1/8 inches . . . the old rule of it being relative to height is true, being 6'7 is good :cool:

My dick is so big, clowns fly out of it when I cum.

My dick is so big, Henry Aaron used it to hit his 750th home run.

My dick is so big, we use it at parties as a limbo pole.

My dick is so big, there are Hispanic kids painting graffiti on the underside.

My dick is so big, people think I'm black!:eek: