Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday Review...

All I can say is Surf Club on Sunday was insane. Teo T had the place jumping and that is the latest I have ever stayed at Surf. Great intro to your set Teo, never heard any DJ do that before. I think the biggest mistake Seaside has ever made is not having Teo as a resident somewhere! Headed over to Tempts around 11:15, asuave and me somehow made it there. Tempts was very busy for a Sunday night, Great Job Denny as always, see you all this Saturday for Denny's 40th Birthday.

Originally posted by jarmenio

All I can say is Surf Club on Sunday was insane. Teo T had the place jumping and that is the latest I have ever stayed at Surf. Great intro to your set Teo, never heard any DJ do that before. I think the biggest mistake Seaside has ever made is not having Teo as a resident somewhere! Headed over to Tempts around 11:15, asuave and me somehow made it there. Tempts was very busy for a Sunday night, Great Job Denny as always, see you all this Saturday for Denny's 40th Birthday.

I second that totally! Had a sick time at both places.... most fun I've had on a Sunday in a LOOOOONG time :D

hey joe not for nothing but what happened on saturday, or do you not remember hence the reason there is no saturday review?

next friday btw getting to sandbar at 9pm, i'll smoke herb in my car til i see people start pulling in, then i will get on line. that way i am ensured entrance

:laugh:

Originally posted by dancerbar

hey joe not for nothing but what happened on saturday, or do you not remember hence the reason there is no saturday review?

next friday btw getting to sandbar at 9pm, i'll smoke herb in my car til i see people start pulling in, then i will get on line. that way i am ensured entrance

:laugh:

Saturday was great but I had to leave Tempts early for reasons I would rather not get into.