Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do U Dance as Well as U Fuck???

If so, then I want you to come dance for me on the next great Dance TV Show. I have been hired to cast for the next Dance Mix USA / American Bandstand type show. Heres the 411. Radikal Records, the makers of Dance Mix USA in the 90's, have decided to take its 90s concept and bring it into the 2000's. Dance Hits USA will feature today's hottest dance music, today's hottest dance videos, and a dancefloor full of today's hottest dancers. Radikal and WKTU both look at this as an opportunity to preview todays newer music. The show is being hosted by Vic Latino. Most of the major networks are interested in seeing the pilot so its important I bring them the best that the tri-state area has to offer. As of now I will be casting in the following places on the following nights:

Wednesday, July 30th @ Club Abyss

Thursday, July 31st @ Joeys in Clifton

Friday, August 1st @ Chetty Red on East 23rd Street in NYC

Saturday, August 2nd @ Temps

Sunday, August 3rd @ THE SURF CLUB

Wednesday, August 6th @ Club Abyss

Thursday, August 7th @ Joeys in Clifton

Friday, August 8th @ Sandbar USA

Filming is August 9th during the day.

***TO GET ON THE SHOW YOU NEED AN INVITATION, WHICH WILL BE HANDED OUT ANY OF THESE PLACES ***

PS> Any promoter interested in casting at any of their parties let me know. I am looking for all the best dancers and trendiest people.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I will keep bumping this up to one of my boys at CP corporate makes it a sticky.

I think your better off not makin it a STICKY. I usualyl dont even read the stickys. Better off just bumpin it up once in a while, keep it fresh. Just my opinion brotha.

Originally posted by upperlevelent

BUMP

WOW SERG!! GOOD LUCK ...

ANYTHING YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR HANDS IN?:confused: LOL

I think No sometimes. I have met some great people in this business and alot of them look out for me. Jeff Z. who is the programming director for KTU happens to be a good friend of mine and asked me to get involved. Its a real good opportunity.

Let me tell u about my next adventure. I am one of the co-producers and actual cast members of a new reality show that is being filmed. The name of the show is Living It Up and it is going to be a Wild on E but just concentrating on NJ and NY nightlife. We start filming in a few weeks look out for the cameras.

Oh and before I forget I have also joined forces with the guys of njguido.com and made them my official website. So look out for some cool things coming soon with the site.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I think No sometimes. I have met some great people in this business and alot of them look out for me. Jeff Z. who is the programming director for KTU happens to be a good friend of mine and asked me to get involved. Its a real good opportunity.

Let me tell u about my next adventure. I am one of the co-producers and actual cast members of a new reality show that is being filmed. The name of the show is Living It Up and it is going to be a Wild on E but just concentrating on NJ and NY nightlife. We start filming in a few weeks look out for the cameras.

Oh and before I forget I have also joined forces with the guys of njguido.com and made them my official website. So look out for some cool things coming soon with the site.

HA HA Oh my god!! MR N.J. !!! All Hail the king! lol thats great good luck w your ventures...

Originally posted by liqidtouch

fuk the shoes

fuk the outfits

just bring ur neked bodies

and dance like or name is ADAM or EVE

I dont think ADAM & EVE were dancing back in the day -:laugh: :laugh:

More like :hump::licker::bj::makeout::swallow::laugh: :laugh:

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo