Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the longest that ...

you stayed without sleep?

I had the longest weekend this summer yet, i went out from friday night till mon...after sand bar friday night i went to sleep somewhere around 7 am and woke up at 2 pm ...Took a long nap around 7pm till 10pm drove 1:20 to temps and got home at 6am sunday, knowing that had friends coming over to go right back to the shore. So i could not sleep because i was worried that i would not wake up...So we went back to Ortley at 12:30 sunday got there around 2 and stayed at the beach for the rest of the day. After we went to the hotel around 6pm, went back to surf club till 12 and after temps till 3am..i did not fall sleep till 5:30 am (31 hours and no sleep)monday and they woke me up at 10am, we went to beach few hours later and i did not get home till 9:30 and went to bed at 11pm yesterday and finally woke up 10am today, but still tired.

Originally posted by adriennektu

Yes 7 days.....we ran solely on sugar and that was it.....we had no choice in the matter....that's pledging for you but thank god that was 3 years ago I could never do that now. Need 8 hour to function

wow, running on sugar, i bet you slept for days after that...

I missed that part...... Thank God!!!

I have a chemically altered, increased aggression and short temper lately. It woulda been slinky bashing time!!

Yo lets set up a up north sushi trip bro, I already spoke to mr and mrs bus, we all gotta coordinate it.

Originally posted by djfabioc

you stayed without sleep?

I had the longest weekend this summer yet, i went out from friday night till mon...after sand bar friday night i went to sleep somewhere around 7 am and woke up at 2 pm ...Took a long nap around 7pm till 10pm drove 1:20 to temps and got home at 6am sunday, knowing that had friends coming over to go right back to the shore. So i could not sleep because i was worried that i would not wake up...So we went back to Ortley at 12:30 sunday got there around 2 and stayed at the beach for the rest of the day. After we went to the hotel around 6pm, went back to surf club till 12 and after temps till 3am..i did not fall sleep till 5:30 am (31 hours and no sleep)monday and they woke me up at 10am, we went to beach few hours later and i did not get home till 9:30 and went to bed at 11pm yesterday and finally woke up 10am today, but still tired.

amateaur