Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can someone help me with some ideas

Originally posted by badassmafuka

any more suggestions

There is a place called "Arc" on Hubert and Hudson. They feature a great Surf and Turf meal, and bottles of your favorite champagne. 5 stars. Perfect atmosphere for the older crowd. :D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

any more suggestions

Billy,

I am actually making a journey into NYC tomorrow. I am going to this place for 3 of my friends birthday party. I dont know how it is going to be but two girls are Nets Dancers and 1 girl is a Knicks city Dancer. So since their crew is going to be there then the girls will be a little older so it might entice some of your co-workers. The place is on 28 E. 23rd Street and its called Chetty Red. I never heard of it but this party should be pretty good. Just a thought.

Hit me up on the cell if ur interested.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Billy,

I am actually making a journey into NYC tomorrow. I am going to this place for 3 of my friends birthday party. I dont know how it is going to be but two girls are Nets Dancers and 1 girl is a Knicks city Dancer. So since their crew is going to be there then the girls will be a little older so it might entice some of your co-workers. The place is on 28 E. 23rd Street and its called Chetty Red. I never heard of it but this party should be pretty good. Just a thought.

Hit me up on the cell if ur interested.

I was suppose to promote a once a month party there a while ago with Steve Zoomba and Joeys X

I heard the place is hot..

I just made reservations at The Blue Fin in the W Hotel in Times Square it has a Live Jazz band...

Thanks Serg....

and thank you everyone else for the help