Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Dj Ranked In The Top 100 Playing On The Jersey Shore?

That is right. This Sunday at the SURF CLUB for the first time EVER on the Jersey Shore a DJ Ranked in the Top 100 of the world by DJMAG (criticize the voting all u want this list is still respected by many). The SURF CLUB is proud to welcome directly from London, England, Tim Deluxe. Most people know Tim for the song he did last year that won the #1 Dance Track in Europe, "It Just Wont Do" or the party that him and his record label, Underwater, do every week at Pacha in Ibiza.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm NOT critisizing rating so don't take this the wrong way....

But what kind of music does he play? Is he really that sick?

Only b/c i always follow the DJList.Com and on there he is ranked # 1256 ....

Is he more tranzy or hard or what?

Anyone ever caught him before?

Thanks!

Originally posted by blueyedclubr

I'm NOT critisizing rating so don't take this the wrong way....

But what kind of music does he play? Is he really that sick?

Only b/c i always follow the DJList.Com and on there he is ranked # 1256 ....

Is he more tranzy or hard or what?

Anyone ever caught him before?

Thanks!

I've never heard him spin but judging from his productions, he's more on the house side.........groovy kind of house............and I would bet he is nice on the decks.

Originally posted by tyco

I've never heard him spin but judging from his productions, he's more on the house side.........groovy kind of house............and I would bet he is nice on the decks.

Yeah hes Def housey. Def worth checkin him out. Not around this area too much so take advantage of it and give him a listen.

People need to OPEN Their minds when these kind of guys come around. Take advantage of the opportunity of hearing new and diverse kinds of music, and DJ's. EDUCATE yourselves!

Originally posted by binoys

People need to OPEN Their minds when these kind of guys come around. Take advantage of the opportunity of hearing new and diverse kinds of music, and DJ's. EDUCATE yourselves!

exactly, tell beenie, let there be house music!!!!

open your mind to true house music and TURN OFF KTU

keep it underground

Originally posted by eddie3

......sweat big djs.....:laugh:

oh. Ok. So you dont like to go hear when different DJ's come into town? I take that as an opportunity to listen to new music.

Or are you sayin that yo dont sweat them as in like worship them like some people do.

not dissing anything

to let u know... i'm not a dj-rider

ur not a dj rider now blahhaha eddie jsut stop cause u were sayin how u love clamaran, frankie bones ect and asked what happened to mike mac u a clueless fuck. u could only wish to have spun with some of the names i have or know what a good party is.

Originally posted by binoys

Or are you sayin that yo dont sweat them as in like worship them like some people do.

correct... like this saturday... jr.. is spinning in philadelphia til bout 10am... i wanna make it there by 5 am to hear some his shit...... i know its gonna be ILL

correct... like this saturday... jr.. is spinning in philadelphia til bout 10am... i wanna make it there by 5 am to hear some his shit...... i know its gonna be ILL

im sure ull be riding the train or in the circle jerk, u beter hope jr is in a good mood