Clubplanet Nightlife Community

He says he loves his girlfriend

lollie60

I have a friend who regularly cheats on his girl .

His motto is " It's not cheating if she know about it"

Well he claimes he loves her and they've been together 1 and half yrs.

I asked him why do you even bother having a GF if you fuck other women ? He says The GF is the girl he fucks everyday- he needs his daily supply of pussy. ANd that's why he has a girlfriend !!

WEll at least he admitted with his own mouth " I'm a scumbag!!"

Originally posted by lollie60

I thought the point of being in a relationship is so that you don't fuck other people ..

I always thought you enter into a relationship because you want to be with someone you care about. I'm not with my boyfriend because I want to prevent him from sleeping with other women.

even if she does not know about it, it's cheating. how can he say he loves her then goes and stick his tiny dick in some other hole? men like that are dogs. unless they have an agreement like that between them, there is no excuse for his behavior. God forbid he catches some STD and passes it on to his unsuspecting girlfriend. what would be the situation then?? dickwad! hang him by his balls!

Originally posted by sassa

even if she does not know about it, it's cheating. how can he say he loves her then goes and stick his tiny dick in some other hole? men like that are dogs. unless they have an agreement like that between them, there is no excuse for his behavior. God forbid he catches some STD and passes it on to his unsuspecting girlfriend. what would be the situation then?? dickwad! hang him by his balls!

:werd:

Originally posted by tastyt

I always thought you enter into a relationship because you want to be with someone you care about. I'm not with my boyfriend because I want to prevent him from sleeping with other women.

Yea that's what I meant. Just caring about and fucking one person

I thought the point of being in a relationship is so that you don't fuck other people ..

*your* thought of a relationship is that you don´t fuck other people. for some other people sex is just entertainment and pleasure, not linked to feelings. and i don´t want to hear anything about "sex without love isn´t half as good" cause we all have no idea what it feels like, how intense it is, how pleasurable it is... for other people.

taking a step back from your own perceptions and looking at the whole thing from a neutral standpoints sometimes helps :idea:

Yea that's what I meant. Just caring about and fucking one person

Depends on who you ask... there are a lot of alternative lifestyles out there... threesomes, swapping partners, open relationships... to many (probably most), fidelity is an essential part of a relationship, but not everyone feels that way.

I'm not saying any of this necessarily applies to your friend's situation... I don't know enough about it to comment on that.

This guy is an ass!! :rolleyes:.....There is no excuse for cheating weather the girl knows what's going on or not....

I had a friend who did this to his gf..She stayed w/ him b/c SHE loved him (for whatever reason)...He went on vacation..came back & wound up giving her genital warts......People like these guys give every other guy a baaad name :nono:

to be a lot of this going around.

It's a self esteem thing for both of them. When a person feels good about themselves they dont want to hurt others. They dont hide behind there wants and needs and make excuesses for their actions. Having sex is not a need. One needs to eat one needs to drink water one does not need to have sex.. there are so many fucked up people in this world. He says he loves her but when you truely love somone you dont want anyone else.

How would he feel if she hooked up with other men??????

where have all the good men gone??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????i could just kill a man sometimes.

I don't think he does this becuz he's into "alternative lifestyle"

I think he's just being an ass. And he tells his GF so he doesn't want to feel like the bad guy. ANd his GF says " Oh okay !"

Maybe he got attachment issues or something - he says he must have sex everyday and that what his girlfriend is for.

NOTICE : He did not say he's has a GF becuz he loves her he said it's becuz he needs a girl to fuck on a daily basis.

I used to know this guy, he had a girlfriend for maybe like 5 years. He ALWAYS cheated on her, and for some odd reason she never knew. He would go out to clubs and have like 6 or 7 girls he was hooking up with there and she would be there and he would walk away for a minute and go hook up with them, and all these girls knew that he had a girlfriend.

So I asked him once, you know why do you cheat on her, she's so good to you. And his response was "I am addicted to sex & women, i need to have both all the time and it's been like that all my life, I will never be faithful to one women ever"

I really just wanted to give him a swift kick in the balls at that point. Any guy who cheats that much or at all in general is a scumbag:balls:

oh man, this is senseless and only frustrating...

so many of you are caught in their own little world, unable to even LOOK past your own opinions and views, without even *trying* to RELATE to other people :blown:

Originally posted by tastyt

I should ask-

When you say she knows about it... does that mean she *agreed* with it? That makes all the difference.

I don't know his GF too well . Maybe she does okay it.

He thinks either girls put up with his shit or leave.

And I guess his GF decided to put up and shut up.

Originally posted by sweetie029

This guy is an ass!! :rolleyes:.....There is no excuse for cheating weather the girl knows what's going on or not....

I had a friend who did this to his gf..She stayed w/ him b/c SHE loved him (for whatever reason)...He went on vacation..came back & wound up giving her genital warts......People like these guys give every other guy a baaad name :nono:

that is so fucked up... poor girl.. i would KILL him..

i would hunt him down like a dog and kill him in the streets.

Originally posted by tastey

oh man, this is senseless and only frustrating...

so many of you are caught in their own little world, unable to even LOOK past your own opinions and views, without even *trying* to RELATE to other people :blown:

so then put it down for us.. explain to us how we are wrong?

so then put it down for us.. explain to us how we are wrong?

you are not wrong. you are not right either. there is no right or wrong. if you would just accept that every one has different values and views and really accept this...

just like you would accept someone who has a different religious belief then you.

if you are not a close-minded religious fanatic, you ACCEPT that other people believe in different things than you. what you do is like these christian activists: "believe in our god or you will burn in hell!" "everyone who doesn´t believe in our god is stupid or doesn´t understand or isn´t intelligent or has low self esteem or has issues believing at all, etc etc (they might even call others scumbag ;) )".

do you get what i mean?