Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay Bob...

HAZE

Originally posted by dgmodel

you were calling him a "moron" in a derogatory sense... the joke may of been in poor taste, but non the less it was still just a joke... him posting it has nothing to do with his iq, or intelligence... maybe the joke is hurtful to ppl with aids, but think about how morons feel... think about the morons...

handicapped.jpg

LMFAO!!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

But what if the joke is simply :ghey: ???

then just note how lacking in comedic value it is... comedy has no boundaries... ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is fair game for a joke... but if the joke isn't funny, you have to deal with the consequences... ;)

Originally posted by lollie60

Ok laugh at this then

2 gay men walk into a dance club and start dancing

Gay guy #1 : Hey how come you always have a hard on when we' dance ?

Gay guy #2 : Becuz you dance like an asshole !!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wideskies

i'm not making fun of anyone. i take this very seriously... but it seems like i'm the only one.

*slight shrug*

nope, your not the only one.

Some things are just too serious to laugh about. (but I don't take them personally, its just not funny)

How many people do you think would jump down my throat if I started telling World Trade Center jokes that made fun of the people who died or went through that?

Nigger jokes, Fag Jokes, Spic Jokes, Rape Jokes etc.. just reflect poorly on the person telling them.

but whatever.... not going to get my undies in a bunch.

Originally posted by shroomy

Some things are just too serious to laugh about. (but I don't take them personally, its just not funny)

How many people do you think would jump down my throat if I started telling World Trade Center jokes that made fun of the people who died or went through that?

Nigger jokes, Fag Jokes, Spic Jokes, Rape Jokes etc.. just reflect poorly on the person telling them.

:clap:

Thank you. We need you around here more often as the voice of reason.

I don't know, but I think it's different to joke a about a specific tragic event, as opposed to foolishly exaggerated stereotypes.

[b

But I will give you that.

I am not saying I think that these jokes are right or wrong. All I am saying is people need to lighten up... sure there are ignorant people who probably believe these things, but it's not the jokes that are teaching them their lessons. If someone tells me some sort of dumb joke like this, sometimes I laugh, sometimes I don't... doesn't make me a bad person, and it sure as hell doesn't mean I have anything against gay men... I wen't to dinner with a gay couple last night.

Originally posted by stdiamante

The problem that I think everyone was having was not with the original joke.. But with the "gay disease" reply...

Are you being serious??? Err... you do realize that she was being sarcastic? Especially if you went on to read the rest of what she wrote... right???