Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my new job!!!

i wish...

Entertainment Event/Travel _Coordinator

Summary:

Bullitt Bookings, a Washington DC-based talent agency that represents premier electronic dance music artists worldwide (

Deep Dish, Behrouz & MV), is looking for an Event and Travel Coordinator. _This position consists primarily of coordinating logistics of an event from its inception through its completion. Organization, attention to detail and ability to work in a deadline-oritented environment a must. Experience in travel and hospitality a plus.

Travel/Logistics and Event Coordination

€ Act as a liaison between Artist and promoter

€ Prepare detailed travel itineraries for each event. _This includes confirmation of travel arrangements, lodging, ground transportation, technical needs and event timeline.

€ Obtain VISA’s/work papers and relevant documents for travel to events in foreign countries

€ Proactively seek/book travel information one (1) month prior to event date

€ Confirm that all event advertising, flyers and promotional material are consistent with Artist rider & requirements

€ Follow up to confirm flights, hotel details and information on technical rider

€ Coordinate weekly logistics meetings with principal and agents to discuss upcoming events and issues.

€ Train and manage interns to assist with travel and general office duties

€ Maintain inventory of office supplies

Accounting

€ Create invoices for events

€ Coordinate weekly accounting meetings to review all company receivables and payables

€ Work with principal to ensure timely payment to Artists and send Artist checks

€ Knowledge of Quickbooks and Macintosh

Skills:

€ The event coordinator must:

€ Handle MULTIPLE tasks and meet deadlines

€ Handle any issues (i.e. travel, hotel, logistics, payment) surrounding an event in a quick and efficient manner

€ Work in deadline oriented environment

Bullitt is located in the center of Georgetown, DC. For more information on Bullitt please visit www.bullittbookings.com

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dcsglow

go back to work jackass!:D

you get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me a pie!!! :mad: