Clubplanet Nightlife Community

peeing while driving down to the shore

Originally posted by dogekid

that's what snapple bottles are for kid

He he he ! I drink alot of water - I'm gonna need at least 3 Snapple bottles for one piss !

I had to get off the GSP and ran in the woods and let it rip !!

But while peeing - I thought I got bitten by a tic !! so I freaked out and went to the doctor next day . But wheeeewww it was just a mosquito bite.

Peeing in the woods is dangerous !

PEEING???????????? who doesnt PEE on the side of the parkway!!!....................such a ROOK move!!!!!!!!

the best is having to take a huge dump heading down the shore!!!

i hold it in all the way till my destination...........I LOVE IT, I RIPP ASS THE WHOLE WAY DOWN AND KEEP IT IN AND GIGGLE TO THE DIFFERENT NOISES AND SMELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

the best is when i gotta tighten up the cheeks and and pin the gas pedal all the way to the MAX!!!!!!!...................either i keep the cheeks tight OR diggas havin an accident!!!!!!!!................

so if anyone needs a ride down the shore, "PM" me and ill swing buy and get ya......................................

ZANNIE BAR IS KICKIN IN AND IM GETTIN FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but sexxyicick................im a really nice guy when i dont have to shit i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................its only when i have to drive down the shore.....................

LOL LOL LOL...................i didnt mean to get you sick, want to SPOON??????????, promise no dutch ovens!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K

Originally posted by lollie60

When you drive down to the shore on the Garden State Pkwy and you missed the rest stop -

Did any of you just pull over to the side and pee in the woods ?

Ill give away my all time veterin manuver....... After you pay the toll on the gspky..... stay right, then go in the phone booth which are completely covered from view, piss right in there, its safe and you can still make good time.....

Originally posted by roddigga

PEEING???????????? who doesnt PEE on the side of the parkway!!!....................such a ROOK move!!!!!!!!

i hold it in all the way till my destination...........I LOVE IT, I RIPP ASS THE WHOLE WAY DOWN AND KEEP IT IN AND GIGGLE TO THE DIFFERENT NOISES AND SMELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

the best is when i gotta tighten up the cheeks and and pin the gas pedal all the way to the MAX!!!!!!!...................either i keep the cheeks tight OR diggas havin an accident!!!!!!!!................

so if anyone needs a ride down the shore, "PM" me and ill swing buy and get ya......................................

Who drinks water anymore??? Its all about the SHOTS!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

You crack me up man. You really dont care what you say...LMAO!!

Originally posted by dogekid

rod.. what about that time you layed a turd in an evian bottle?? classic!!!!

and then dave thought it was a super chunky chocolate mcdonald's shake. what a weirdo that kid is man.

dood how did it fit thru the tob of te bottle, that is sick, just siiiick, i love it