Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexybabyd Boob Update

Felix_Leiter

WHAT YOU GET IF YOU DONATE:

$20+ = 5 Custom blow jobs

$50+ = 10 Custom blow jobs (Before or After Boobs)

$100+ = 1 Free month Member ship to my tits, 10 Custom blow jobs (Before or After Boobs), 10 minute 1 on 1 fuck

$1000+ = 3 Free Months Membership to my tits, 30 Custom blow jobs (Before or After Boobs), 20 minute 1 on 1 fuck, Your pick of 3 sexual favors

:woah::shaky:

Etienne! :D

:laugh: Thats cold guys....... :D Be nice. Its not like she spread it for Ron Jeremy... She just posed backside for the camera. Dont you guys think we are blowing this thing outta proportion already ? :laugh:

But...its all good tho.. I hope she see's the humor in this...unless someone really means this :(

Holla !!:D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

WHAT YOU GET IF YOU DONATE:

$20+ = 5 Custom blow jobs

$50+ = 10 Custom blow jobs (Before or After Boobs)

$100+ = 1 Free month Member ship to my tits, 10 Custom blow jobs (Before or After Boobs), 10 minute 1 on 1 fuck

$1000+ = 3 Free Months Membership to my tits, 30 Custom blow jobs (Before or After Boobs), 20 minute 1 on 1 fuck, Your pick of 3 sexual favors

:woah::shaky:

Etienne! :D

decisions decisions!:idea:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

you know if you make 2 seperate donations of 20$ you'ld get the same amount of pictures as the 50$ donation and save 10 dollars... we obviously have an economist on our hands here!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now thats some funny shit...

you know if you make 2 seperate donations of 20$ you'ld get the same amount of pictures as the 50$ donation and save 10 dollars... we obviously have an economist on our hands here!

hey dont hate her site is "makin loot" ...shit she's only 6+ g's away from her goal...

if she takes that 20$ she earned...and invests it today at ...lets say..at a generous interest rate of 8%.....im willing to bet accrued interest will pay for her boobs before she actually makes the target goal off of just donations

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey dont hate her site is "makin loot" ...shit she's only 6+ g's away from her goal...

if she takes that 20$ she earned...and invests it today at ...lets say..at a generous interest rate of 8%.....im willing to bet accrued interest will pay for her boobs before she actually makes the target goal off of just donations

It's not just the donations

It's the memeberships and the merchandise as well

Plus u guys spend way to much time on the site....let it go...move on with ur lives:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i agree with your initial analysis but the break even point would be even further behind because of the current state of the economy and the ever decreasing interest rate. Personally i would take the 20$ and invest in some penny cap, but i would then have to turn the floor over to CP's resident financier DGModel...

i agree with your initial analysis but the break even point would be even further behind because of the current state of the economy and the ever decreasing interest rate. Personally i would take the 20$ and invest in some penny cap, but i would then have to turn the floor over to CP's resident financier DGModel...

:laugh: :laugh: