Clubplanet Nightlife Community

making tanning fun....by stacked & digga!!!

ERIC....i have to say brotha, i talk a big game, my partyin dayz are coming to a slow hault, dont get me wrong i can still wiff with the best of em, but this is no longer my cup o tea.............WHOA SOMEBODY SMACK ME FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so wait..............does this mean it can work!!!!?????????????

MARIA, WHERE R U WHEN I NEED YOU????????????????..........

digga may be on to something new........................

TANNING BUMPS!!!!......soon everyone will be cooking licks on there beach chairs..................................

LETS GO STREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what was stacked and digga researching last night???????................COOKING K WHILE TANNING!!!!!!!!!.......how can you beat that, listenin to your fav. beats in the tanning bed, gettin ready to look as HOT..if not HOTTER then you aready are, and cooking a lick right by the base of the TANNING BED!!!!!!!!!!..................SO CHOICE I SAY!!!..........

so this weekend while you are all sitting home in the rain, stop in at your local tanning solon and join us for BUMPS and TANS!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::idea: :idea: holy s**t: that is the funniest thing i've heard in a long time

....wait, damn it: i go tanning all the time / all those chances missed

Originally posted by roddigga

picture it......a nice ultra violet cooked lick, prob so radioactive!!!!!..........makes it even more potent!!!!!!!!!

doing bumps right before you leave..........LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

digga would get so mangled, he would put his shirt on as pants, still have his sock on his JOHNNY, and id walk to the cash register MANGLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JTAV......... DARLING, PUT ROD IN FOR A 2 O'CLOCK AT YOUR WORK HUN.........AND GIVE ME THE STRONGEST BED YOU CAN FIND, AND THE BIGGEST, WE CAN SHARE AND SPOON IN THE TANNING BED!!

I'm not working...but I'm down for BnB's...it will be a BLASSSSSSSSST!!!

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Rod, a freind of mine went into a hole one time while tanning & the girl was banging on the door because he was in there for like 15 minutes after the bed turned off.

She thought something was wrong & opened the door with the key & he was laying there naked (in a hole. )

:laugh::laugh:

tommy armani that sounds familiar...had to poke him with a broomstick to wake his ass up....initials BG..hahahahah

hell yeah!!!!!

bumps in a tanning bed is the shit. U dont even have to put music on.....just lay there and go into a trance.

no better way to spend 20-30min.

P.S. the sound of the fan at my salon when i did bumps sounded like i was underneath a train.

Fuckn cool. see ya at temps.

:D