Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is kind of weak...

sumguy03

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

Where the f is the review from Howells at Arc??? Flava?? ANYONE???? Gina loved it :D

:drool: it was so good! I'm not really good at giving detailed reviews so I'll let tj5 (aka big fuckin' howells whore) give you guys more info :D

g - I don't know if you know but Zabiela will be Digweed's guest mix this week :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:drool: it was so good! I'm not really good at giving detailed reviews so I'll let tj5 (aka big fuckin' howells whore) give you guys more info :D

g - I don't know if you know but Zabiela will be Digweed's guest mix this week :D

of course I already knew! ;) (thanks for da head up girlie)

And zip it over there ma wheelie boys pbbbbblt.

of course I already knew! ;) (thanks for da head up girlie)

And zip it over there ma wheelie boys pbbbbblt.

You've gotta stop using ma, mah, da, etc. even if you are just kidding. This is not the hip hop board.

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE??? :mad:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

One might say it was good until you and g showed up :shaky:

But no, I agree. X definitely ruined the board. What a dick!

My contributions before x are not susceptible to any doubt. You know them well and even brought some of it up this very week. Since x I think we’ve all slipped a lot. And we’ve allowed far too many others to become regulars, driving away teamj5 nonetheless. The downturn began with x. I stake my CP reputation on it.

One might say it was good until you and g showed up :shaky:

But no, I agree. X definitely ruined the board. What a dick!

Groove you take one sketchy eye and I'll take the other. Sorry we intruded on the little teamj5/nyis/kaydup menage trois. Jerk!

Groove you take one sketchy eye and I'll take the other. Sorry we intruded on the little teamj5/nyis/kaydup menage trois. Jerk!

Actually, it was more of a teamj5/kaydup/prplhz/me/vikki/puck orgy. And it was sweet.

We seriously used to yell at people for posting too much back in those days. We were like, "This is a quiet board, we all are busy at work, so shut up!" (only to strangers mind you) You guys wouldn't be able to handle it, you'd have limp wrist from hitting the refresh button so many times.

Fakers are very avalon board. This board should never be even a little avalon board.

And I think we can blame x, stymie, and their cast of misfits for that one. Did you guys notice how x befriended candrollerloldesperateforattention69? That's just not right. And because of it, she tries to post over here. Along with euphoricawfulness or whoever she is.

(It's cut-up on the new guys day. And it's been long overdue)

Fakers are very avalon board. This board should never be even a little avalon board.

And I think we can blame x, stymie, and their cast of misfits for that one. Did you guys notice how x befriended candrollerloldesperateforattention69? That's just not right. And because of it, she tries to post over here. Along with euphoricawfulness or whoever she is.

(It's cut-up on the new guys day. And it's been long overdue)

Cut up on the new guys day is NOT starting at 4:30pm.

Tomorrow, let's unlease the Kraken!!!

Originally posted by groovefire

Cut up on the new guys day is NOT starting at 4:30pm.

Tomorrow, let's unlease the Kraken!!!

Good call. It shouldn't start on a Friday either though, therefor next week will be cut-up on the new guys week. Tomorrow will still remain cut-up on the new guys day.

Actually, it was more of a teamj5/kaydup/prplhz/me/vikki/puck orgy. And it was sweet.

We seriously used to yell at people for posting too much back in those days. We were like, "This is a quiet board, we all are busy at work, so shut up!" (only to strangers mind you) You guys wouldn't be able to handle it, you'd have limp wrist from hitting the refresh button so many times.

Public messageboards. God how did I get sucked in? And damn you people - puck is gone - let it go!