Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is kind of weak...

sumguy03

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I DO care about fake names. This board was the most fun when we ripped on newcomers and promoters. But now we never know if these people are real or just one of us fucking around. It’s causing us to not rip on newcomers anymore because no one wants to feel like they are being tricked. The only way to put this board back to the way it used to be is for all fakers to STOP and let us devote our full attention back to making total strangers whine and bitch and go away.

Am I wrong here?

Originally posted by groovefire

Honestly, I DO care about fake names. This board was the most fun when we ripped on newcomers and promoters. But now we never know if these people are real or just one of us fucking around. It’s causing us to not rip on newcomers anymore because no one wants to feel like they are being tricked. The only way to put this board back to the way it used to be is for all fakers to STOP and let us devote our full attention back to making total strangers whine and bitch and go away.

Am I wrong here?

100% correct

Am I wrong here?

Amen :cool:

Originally posted by kaydup

X is origionally Jk9 anyways, so who cares

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm with you on this one Todd, but here's the plan of attack: JUST RIP ON EVERYONE AGAIN, ALIAS OR NOT. There are so many JV players that try posting here these days it really does suck. We did a good job removing HJ promptly, we need to work like that. Everything will come out in the wash and the board will be back to normal.

I laugh at anyone who thinks their screen name is better than nyis4meatheads.

Originally posted by teamj4

Amen :cool:

Unlike some of the others, I DO know who's behind this one, don't I Loverboy?

I'm with you Ny, from here on out, no one is safe. Fuck you all.

For the next week at least, it is definitely open season on x, stymie and ras. You guys thought you could just slip right in, huh? Fuck no.

Unlike some of the others, I DO know who's behind this one, don't I Loverboy?

I'm with you Ny, from here on out, no one is safe. Fuck you all.

For the next week at least, it is definitely open season on x, stymie and ras. You guys thought you could just slip right in, huh? Fuck no.

If u are refering to me. Mr. analfire u are very mistaken

To Fester’s credit, though, he didn’t come in here and just promote his events. He never even mentioned any of events. I mean, what kind of a-hole would just show up to a message board, and promote themselves to a bunch of strangers?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: RIP DJ Capo :dj:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Fester promotes with class. He's even mentioned that he wouldn't promote here until we all welcomed him in. Groovewhore could learn a lot from Fester!

That was my point, you fat fuck.

CP was the very first message board I ever posted on or promoted on. Didn't really 'get it' then, cut me some slack.

That was my point, you fat fuck.

CP was the very first message board I ever posted on or promoted on. Didn't really 'get it' then, cut me some slack.

I know that was your point you whore. And even though you "get it" now, you could still learn a lot from Fester as far as promoting goes.

"Hey guys, if you come down to our next show, I'll let you stay at my place. Hell, you can sleep in my bed and hook-up with my sister, I don't care. Just please come."

"So, any of you guys planning on coming down to the show tonight? Huh, anyone?"

"Guys, you there?"

Man, you can dish it out but you sure can't take it

-Fat Fuck