Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is kind of weak...

sumguy03

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down with all the new people. :D

The way i figure it you guys scared away any new people that would come on. There is not an infinate number people that use message boards. (There is an infinate number of fakes) You guys were so good at getting new people to cry and leave that there are no people left to unleash hell on.

fuck em all

Originally posted by mizlissa

That crochet board is gangsta.

Almost as gansta as this.

Word is bond.

better not mess with the crochet bitches or they might stab you with their crochet hooks!

and the number 2 rule on their message board is that you ONLY talk about crochet. god help the person that brings anything up that doesn't have to do with crochet! yikes :knife:

Originally posted by l155a

better not mess with the crochet bitches or they might stab you with their crochet hooks!

and the number 2 rule on their message board is that you ONLY talk about crochet. god help the person that brings anything up that doesn't have to do with crochet! yikes :knife:

NO! Rule #2 clearly states, "2. No more fake names." I don't care what other messageboards say the second rule here is No more fake names. Which, reminds me of another rule... RULE #1 "1. BE MORE FUNNY!!!" If you are not funny (which you are not) you will be asked to leave. Consider this your asking.

The gloves are off, cut-up week is running full steam. You other pansies best get involved.

are you guys talking to me?

where in my post did i say i was trying to be funny? nowhere, as a matter of fact i am being completely serious. my nana crochet's so i take this very seriously.

in fact, i don't post anything trying to be funny. i state the facts. if you think this is boring, well, deal with it. i will post when i feel like it and if you don't think what i say is funny i really don't care because that's not my purpose. in fact, half the reason why i will even post on this board is to use the cool emoticons :finger: otherwise i just :shaky: lurk around when i am very bored.

THE FIRST RULE OF CLUBPLANET IS TO BE MORE FUNNY!!!

The second rule of clubplanet is No More Fake Names

THE THIRD RULE OF CLUBPLANET IS TO BE MORE FUNNY!!!

Why the hell would we want to read your lame-ass posts if they aren't funny? You contribute nothing and derail the funniness of this board (which used to be VERY funny) with stupid posts about crocheting, buckman, Sean Cusick not liking you, vinyl, DJ Whoring, and other very, very UNFUNNY things.

We like to keep this place constantly funny. A nice diversion from work if you will (you see, we all have jobs). If that's not your idea of a good messageboard, there are plenty of other ones out there, please find one of them. Thank You.

(I wasn't kidding about this week, see)