Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..saw this on yahoo & thought of you little dog lovers.

1059042687.4093894733.jpg

1059042269.3489800264.jpg

"A litter of three week-old 'tea cup poodle' puppies, under 150 grams (0.3 pounds), sit in a mug cup and a food and water bowl at a Tokyo pet shop, July 24, 2003. The shop/breeder crossed small-sized toy poodles to breed the little dogs for the booming Japanese pet market, for sale from 650,000 yen ($5,473). The dogs will reach about 1.5 kilos (3.3 pounds) in weight when fully grown. REUTERS/Eriko Sugita "

Originally posted by tastyt

OMG, those doggies are ridiculously cute...

But my biggest fear would be that I'd sweep one up accidentally and throw it away, thinking it was one of Gemini's hairballs.

:nono: A mistake like that would not happen..

If you had one of these babies you would not want

to put them down... I know I wouldnt...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

:nono: A mistake like that would not happen..

If you had one of these babies you would not want

to put them down... I know I wouldnt...

Hehe... they really are cute little fuckers :D... I'm picturing my kitty getting all cozy and motherly with one, licking its fur to clean it and whatnot... he weighs about four times the size of the doggies when grown, it would be quite amusing a sight... but at $5500 a puppy, I just don't see it happening! :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Hehe... they really are cute little fuckers :D... I'm picturing my kitty getting all cozy and motherly with one, licking its fur to clean it and whatnot... he weighs about four times the size of the doggies when grown, it would be quite amusing a sight... but at $5500 a puppy, I just don't see it happening! :laugh:

Omg I just pictured your kitty doing that to the

puppies and made me feel all warm inside... :heart:

Tastyt post pics of your kitty... :D

Originally posted by phatman

...almost as cute as her owner...

Heyyyy, don't insult his masculinity like that, Gemini is a boy! :tongue:

Hehe... I really need to get some new pix, I've posted that one like ten times already...

ATTN: PHATMAN

you have a mission if you choose to take it on....

can you find me really cute pics of weenie dogs like the one in my sig??? i can find anymore and i wanna add to my sig...or make a new one...can you help me????:confused:

...i can not accept the mission at this time as i am late for work and need to bust my butt so that i can mack a little in the afternoon in preparation for tonite...BUT..i will keep it in mind and try to help you when i have some free time...:)