Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so on point with my intuitions of People!

Originally posted by johnholmes

i am trying but my friend who took the pics non shalantly of her baby hand is on vacation in mexico

hopefully when she returns she will send them to me if they came out

MY FRIEND TOOK A PICTURE OF YOUR BABY DICK BUT HE'S ON VACATION TOO IN BERMUDA! HOPEFULLY WHEN HE RETURNS HE WILL SEND THEM TO ME! :rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnholmes

i am trying but my friend who took the pics non shalantly of her baby hand is on vacation in mexico

hopefully when she returns she will send them to me if they came out

nice......sounds good......

Originally posted by 555-1212

and on an un-related note, you are the first FAT tweaker i have ever heard of in my life

KEEP TALKING! JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE PERFECT....IS WHEN ONE DAY YOU GET INTO A CAR AND BAMMMMMM THERE GOES A LEG! I'LL BE SURE TO BE THERE WITH A CAMERA POSTING PICTURES! YOU SICKKKKK FCUK! :finger:

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Shes mad cause shes not the center of attention on ST anymore.Did someone steal your spot light Oh ugly side show freak?????

yeah, notice how she got BANNED from sicktracks, but her post here is about a thread on sicktracks.....someone need to LET GO

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Shes mad cause shes not the center of attention on ST anymore.Did someone steal your spot light Oh ugly side show freak?????

YOOO BITCH DON'T HATE BECAUSE I AM THE "QUEEN" AND YOU ARE MY MEXICAN LANDSCAPER! :laugh:

YOU NEED TO TELL PEOPLE YOU ARE BI-SEXUAL AND A CRACK WHORE TO GET ATTENTION ARE YOU FCUKIN KIDDING ME?

YOU ARE THE NEXT "STD" "AIDS" POSTER CHICK! LOL THE PEOPLE ON THAT BOARD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR ME THEN YOU.....AND THANK GOD FOR THAT! LOL AND IF YOU ASK THEM THEY'D RATHER HAVE ME THERE THEN YOU! LOL

MATTY THINKS YOU ARE UGLY LOLOLOL

Originally posted by 555-1212

yeah, notice how she got BANNED from sicktracks, but her post here is about a thread on sicktracks.....someone need to LET GO

LOOK WHO'S TALKING! STOP STALKING ME YOU FREAK! YOU NEED TO LET GO AND TALK ABOUT SOMEONE AND SOMETHING ELSE! :laugh: ARE YOU CAPABLE OF THAT? UMMMM I DON'T THINK SO! YOU ARE INFATUATED WITH ME AWWW I'M FLATTERED!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THIS NAME HOUSEDIVA4REAL IS A LEGACY ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS! EVERYONE KNOWS THIS NAME! I WOULD NEVER GET RID OF IT! THE ONLY THING "HIT" IS GOING TO BE YOUR FACE IF I EVER SAW YOU! :laugh:

I'm quite a legacy myself I must say... don't have DIVA in my name, but I have been pretty known on the messageboards too, so ...hopefully we can meet someday!:rolleyes: Although... I am pretty small, so I ain't gonna lie to ya.... if YOU hit ME... I would probably need to be hospitalized for months! But honestly..you don't need to hit people, your face does enough damage!:aaah:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I'm quite a legacy myself I must say... don't have DIVA in my name, but I have been pretty known on the messageboards too, so ...hopefully we can meet someday!:rolleyes: Although... I am pretty small, so I ain't gonna lie to ya.... if YOU hit ME... I would probably need to be hospitalized for months! But honestly..you don't need to hit people, your face does enough damage!:aaah:

FEAR THE CLAW NOT THE FIST

Originally posted by saynotodrama

saynotodrama yet you don't know how to mind your own busy and you do a GREAT job starting drama and getting involved in situations that don't concern you! BTW I MIGHT BE BIG BONED BUT VERY FAR FROM BEING UGLY/HIT! HATE SOME MORE! :finger:

saynotodrama yet you don't know how to mind your own busy and you do a GREAT job starting drama and getting involved in situations that don't concern you! BTW I MIGHT BE BIG BONED BUT VERY FAR FROM BEING UGLY/HIT! HATE SOME MORE! :finger:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard!!! Sayno is one of the prettiest girls, she'd hardly feel the need to hate you for your "beauty"!

And once again, it's a PUBLIC messageboard, you don't want others gettin' in your business, don't post.

And another thing, while I'm at it, if you ever so much as laid a finger on her, I'd kick your ass from here to San Fransisco. Size means nothing, only that you move slower. I might be half your size but I'm a mighty little thing when I wanna be.

Originally posted by Kermzy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard!!! Sayno is one of the prettiest girls, she'd hardly feel the need to hate you for your "beauty"!

And once again, it's a PUBLIC messageboard, you don't want others gettin' in your business, don't post.

And another thing, while I'm at it, if you ever so much as laid a finger on her, I'd kick your ass from here to San Fransisco. Size means nothing, only that you move slower. I might be half your size but I'm a mighty little thing when I wanna be.

STFU CUNT RAG! :laugh:

this fat shit is getting stale. you punks don't have any other ammo? there's only so much you can say about a person's appearance. if she has a shitty personality, then attack that. no one can help how they look. unless, of course, they eat like a pig day and night.

Originally posted by sassa

this fat shit is getting stale. you punks don't have any other ammo? there's only so much you can say about a person's appearance. if she has a shitty personality, then attack that. no one can help how they look. unless, of course, they eat like a pig day and night.

NOT FOR NOTHING BUT WHERE DO PEOPLE GET THIS WARPED IDEA THAT YOU HAVE TO BE SKINNY TO HAVE A SAY ABOUT ANYTHING? FCUK THAT! I SAY AND DO WHATEVER I WANT WHENEVER I WANT! THESE MOTHER FCUKERS HIDE BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID TO REVEAL THEMSELVES AND HEAR THE COMMENTS PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT THEIR APPEARANCES! THEY HAVE NO BACKBONE! FAT AND CLAW JOKES 24/7 :zzz: I AGREE ITS FCUKIN OLD! WHAT DO THEY THINK THEY ARE ACCOMPLISHING? IS IT STOPPING ME? NOOOO LOL I JUST THINK THEY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO COME BACK WITH ANYTHING ELSE! I'M DEALING WITH PO-WHITE-FOLK HERE! LOL UNEDUCATED HATERS....TRUST ME NOTHING BREAKS ME! :D

NOT FOR NOTHING BUT WHERE DO PEOPLE GET THIS WARPED IDEA THAT YOU HAVE TO BE SKINNY TO HAVE A SAY ABOUT ANYTHING? FCUK THAT! I SAY AND DO WHATEVER I WANT WHENEVER I WANT! THESE MOTHER FCUKERS HIDE BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID TO REVEAL THEMSELVES AND HEAR THE COMMENTS PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT THEIR APPEARANCES! THEY HAVE NO BACKBONE! FAT AND CLAW JOKES 24/7 :zzz: I AGREE ITS FCUKIN OLD! WHAT DO THEY THINK THEY ARE ACCOMPLISHING? IS IT STOPPING ME? NOOOO LOL I JUST THINK THEY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO COME BACK WITH ANYTHING ELSE! I'M DEALING WITH PO-WHITE-FOLK HERE! LOL UNEDUCATED HATERS....TRUST ME NOTHING BREAKS ME! :D

loooool...there ya go! :D