Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so on point with my intuitions of People!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

this is like a soap opera! you obviously are tuning into this LATE! LOL IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING THIS BULLSHIT FROM THE GET GO YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT SHE IS UP MY ASS ON EVERY POST! NOW GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

U need a cyber-hug. And a lesson in using the shift key.

And somegirl24... Blah Blah? Blah Blah!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Yes this is her second threat about me.She freaked out on me on ST so they banned her.Its pretty funny.She has no life.no job.No man.Cant get laid.

NOOO WEDGE JUST WANTS TO HIT YOUR LOOSE HOLE! HE BETTER DOUBLE BAG IT HE MIGHT CATCH YOUR CROTCH CRICKETS! LOL YOU FOLLOWED ME HERE YOU DUMB CUNT!!!!! YOU ARE THE PSYCHO STALKER!!!! MIKE BANNED ME CAUSE I BLEW UP HIS SPOT!!! LIL' DOES HE KNOW YOU ARE AN DUMB EASY MORON! LOL I'M RICH THAT'S WHY I DON'T NEED A JOB! WHAT DON'T YOU GET! HAVEN'T ENOUGH PEOPLE TOLD YOU THIS ALREADY! LOL AND I DON'T HAVE A MAN YOU ARE RIGHT I HAVE SEVERAL AND MAY THE BEST ONE WIN! LOL

YOU ARE A SLOB YOU'D TAKE A FCUK FROM CHIC OR A DICK WHOEVER IS WILLING TO FCUK YOU AT THE MOMENT! :vomit3:

NOOO WEDGE JUST WANTS TO HIT YOUR LOOSE HOLE! HE BETTER DOUBLE BAG IT HE MIGHT CATCH YOUR CROTCH CRICKETS! LOL YOU FOLLOWED ME HERE YOU DUMB CUNT!!!!! YOU ARE THE PSYCHO STALKER!!!! MIKE BANNED ME CAUSE I BLEW UP HIS SPOT!!! LIL' DOES HE KNOW YOU ARE AN DUMB EASY MORON! LOL I'M RICH THAT'S WHY I DON'T NEED A JOB! WHAT DON'T YOU GET! HAVEN'T ENOUGH PEOPLE TOLD YOU THIS ALREADY! LOL AND I DON'T HAVE A MAN YOU ARE RIGHT I HAVE SEVERAL AND MAY THE BEST ONE WIN! LOL

YOU ARE A SLOB YOU'D TAKE A FCUK FROM CHIC OR A DICK WHOEVER IS WILLING TO FCUK YOU AT THE MOMENT! :vomit3:

Several?Several blind retards?You sounds like a dumb whore.

Several?Several blind retards?You sounds like a dumb whore.

helloooooo are you a schmuck? lololol a blind date? that apparently the only kinda dates you are familar with cause that's the only kinda dates you go on are BLIND AND DUMB! LOLOL

helloooooo are you a schmuck? lololol a blind date? that apparently the only kinda dates you are familar with cause that's the only kinda dates you go on are BLIND AND DUMB! LOLOL

NO A DATE WITH A BLIND PERSON WHO IDIOT!!!!!!!! As in how could someone be seen in public with you.

A GUY WOULD TAKE ME HOME TO MEET THE PARENTS BEFORE YOU! YOU ARE A SCUMBAG WITH BAGGAGE WHO FCUKS CHICS AND DICKS! LOL

Im glad you believe that.Women with children have no problems getting men,your in the dark ages like the 1950`s.And I am far from a scumbag.you live at home with no job eating looking at your ugly mug in the mirror.You are not rich,and you lie contsantly.See you at Djais.We will see how tough you are then.

Yes this is her second threat about me.She freaked out on me on ST so they banned her.Its pretty funny.She has no life.no job.No man.Cant get laid.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and i thought some people were pathetic.... :laugh::rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

thanks for the laugh.:aright:

Still waiting for your pic.

i've been posting on this board for 3 years now, and i've never posted a pic. what makes you think i'll post one now? did you want to whack off to it? :rolleyes: get over it, girly. :blown:

Im glad you believe that.Women with children have no problems getting men,your in the dark ages like the 1950`s.And I am far from a scumbag.you live at home with no job eating looking at your ugly mug in the mirror.You are not rich,and you lie contsantly.See you at Djais.We will see how tough you are then.

KEEP LISTENING TO THE OTHER PO-WHITE-FOLKS LOLOL:rolleyes: LAST TIME I CHECKED MY ACCOUNTANT DIDN'T POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS! LMAO!

NOT TO BE SNOBBY BUT I HAVE MORE $$$$ THEN YOU'LL SEE IN YOUR LIFETIME! ANYWAY WHY WOULD YOU WANT ME TO GET A JOB?? SO I CAN HAVE EVEN MORE $$$ THEN YOU? LOL YOU ARE DEFFF A SCUMBAG! AND IF YOUR PARENTS COULD AFFORD A HOUSE LIKE MINE YOU'D BE WANTING TO STAY AT HOME AS WELL! GOTTA LOVE THE MAID! GOTTA HATE THE TRUST FUND KIDS???? GO FCUK YOURSELF! NOOO WE WILL SEE HOW TOUGH YOU ARE! I WOULD NEVER GO UP TO YOU! YOU ARE BEYOND PATHETIC! :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

i've been posting on this board for 3 years now, and i've never posted a pic. what makes you think i'll post one now? did you want to whack off to it? :rolleyes: get over it, girly. :blown:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

SASSA THIS GIRL IS DEMENTED! >COUCH< SCUMBAG!

FOR SOME ODD REASON SHE FEELS THAT BEING THIN WITH TIT IMPLANTS MAKES HER BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE! LOL WOW BAHAAAAA NEWS FLASH! :laugh: FCUKIN IGNORE HER AND DO NOT POST A PICTURE THIS DYKE WILL STALK YOU! LOL :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

Yeah thats it.I need your pic to wack off?I cant get a guy boohoo.Not likely since I get guys that look like this.Im more then thin with boobs.DUHHHHH

Yeah thats it.I need your pic to wack off?I cant get a guy boohoo.Not likely since I get guys that look like this.Im more then thin with boobs.DUHHHHH

you are fcukin struggling! now you are posting pictures of the guys you can get? LMAO! LOSERRRRRR! impression me not with muscle and an OK face but rather with a sick job and $$$$$! i'd rather see their bank statements...that's a lil' more worth bragging about then some half juiced stripper fcukin construction worker! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are fcukin struggling! now you are posting pictures of the guys you can get? LMAO! LOSERRRRRR! impression me not with muscle and an OK face but rather with a sick job and $$$$$! i'd rather see their bank statements...that's a lil' more worth bragging about then some half juiced stripper fcukin construction worker! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im not trying to impresss you deformed unemployed psycho friendless freak.Infact Im not even talking to you.By the way he`s a model not a construction worker.And stop lying you arent rich you dont have shit.If your so rich why dont you get some lypo and a new face.

Im not trying to impresss you deformed unemployed psycho friendless freak.Infact Im not even talking to you.By the way he`s a model not a construction worker.And stop lying you arent rich you dont have shit.If your so rich why dont you get some lypo and a new face.

ok loser what do i have to do post pictures of my friends? like you? lmao and he is not a model he just told you that to get down your pants faster...MORON! let's not talk about faces i'm trying to figure out whether you're chinese/japanese/spanish cause you got a big ole' fat round face for a chick weighing 112lbs...you have zero muscle definition and fcukin CANKLES! LOL keep drinking the HATERADE you crack whore! lmao

ok loser what do i have to do post pictures of my friends? like you? lmao and he is not a model he just told you that to get down your pants faster...MORON! let's not talk about faces i'm trying to figure out whether you're chinese/japanese/spanish cause you got a big ole' fat round face for a chick weighing 112lbs...you have zero muscle definition and fcukin CANKLES! LOL keep drinking the HATERADE you crack whore! lmao

You are an expert on cankles. lol