Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so on point with my intuitions of People!

Yes there you little piggy. . . don't you realize that everyone despizes you and would love to see you dead? At least, if not dead, just please disappear. . . I have seen you infest my second home, aka D'Jais. . . the only thing scary about you is your baby hand. I'd take a pic of it, but I don't want to destroy its optics with such a hideous image. . .

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Yes there you little piggy. . . don't you realize that everyone despizes you and would love to see you dead? At least, if not dead, just please disappear. . . I have seen you infest my second home, aka D'Jais. . . the only thing scary about you is your baby hand. I'd take a pic of it, but I don't want to destroy its optics with such a hideous image. . .

wow you have "it" in person?You would think "it" would get a clue and disappear.Maybe "it" is a masochist.I wonder how "it' types with that deformed hand.

come over next time you UGLY MOTHER FCUKER! why don't you mind your own business! YOU ARE GROSS I WOULDN'T GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY EVEN IF I WAS A SUPER MODEL!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

you ain't beatin up shit i saw your dyke lover at sf last night! NOW FCUK OFF YOU TRAMPPPPP :laugh: YOU HAVE A FAT FACE! EWW ITS SO ROUND AND YOUR EYES ARE SLANETED WHY? :laugh: YUCK FOU! LOL

you really are a sick loser.Why do you care??????And my eyes are almond shaped.So are Catherine zeta jones douglas`s.I guess you are better and richer then her too,right?you have nerve making fun of the way ANYONE looks you are not even1% attractive.You probaly have a deformed PUSSY.And couldnt have seen her shes in florida.Your a racist homophobic loser you should get jumped by a group of dykes trannies and sista`s.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Yeah WE will have fun following you around Djais taking pics of you.See you soon

When I'm not working, might we have to go piggy hunting? I'll be there tonight, I'm the only 6'7 white guy with glasses and a goatee I've ever seen there. . .

I smelllll. .. . .bacon!

:bits:

When I'm not working, might we have to go piggy hunting? I'll be there tonight, I'm the only 6'7 white guy with glasses and a goatee I've ever seen there. . .

I smelllll. .. . .bacon!

Next week hun.Im going to temps tonight.hey get a camera I wanna see "it" so I can laugh.I asked one of the owners and they said shes out if I say the word.The belmar police will be outside to deal with her if shes acts up!

bjais is a great place. I would take a picture of her but I don't have enough resolution in my camera to capture the immensity of the image. Anyway I took house4real to the CloneFactory and she swiped all the hot guys away from me with her awesome looks. She even broke out the wonderful Clone Dance. I got to HAND it to her.

Next week hun.Im going to temps tonight.hey get a camera I wanna see "it" so I can laugh.I asked one of the owners and they said shes out if I say the word.The belmar police will be outside to deal with her if shes acts up!

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FCUKIN LOSER YET! NOW YOU ARE COMPARING YOURSELF TO CATHERINE ZETA JONES? LMAO

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'D WASTE MY TIME EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING YOU? LMAO NO ONE IS GOING TO KICK ME OUT!!! OH JUST CAUSE YOU SAID SO? WAIT YOU ARE GONNA TELL THEM THAT THERE IS THIS GIRL FROM THE INTERNET THAT YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH??? YOU FCUKIN LOSER WHAT DID YOU TELL EVERYONE? LOLOLOLOLOLOL DAMN I WISH THIS DRAMA WENT ON @ST WHEN I WAS THERE THOSE KIDS WOULD HAVE HAD SOME SERIOUS LAUGHS....ON YOU! :laugh:

I smelllll. .. . .bacon!

GO FCUK YOURSELF YOUR ENTIRE PHYSICAL BEING IS SCAREY! WHO'S GONNA MARRY A GUY THAT TALL? TALL GUYS DON'T LIVE LONG....BECAUSE IT TAKES YOUR HEART EXTRA WORK TO PUMP THE BLOOD THROUGHOUT YOUR SYSTEM! NEVERMIND THE FACT YOU ARE UGLYY!!! WITH A SMALL COCK!! AND FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD YOU SUCK IN BED! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FCUKIN LOSER YET! NOW YOU ARE COMPARING YOURSELF TO CATHERINE ZETA JONES? LMAO

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'D WASTE MY TIME EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING YOU? LMAO NO ONE IS GOING TO KICK ME OUT!!! OH JUST CAUSE YOU SAID SO? WAIT YOU ARE GONNA TELL THEM THAT THERE IS THIS GIRL FROM THE INTERNET THAT YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH??? YOU FCUKIN LOSER WHAT DID YOU TELL EVERYONE? LOLOLOLOLOLOL DAMN I WISH THIS DRAMA WENT ON @ST WHEN I WAS THERE THOSE KIDS WOULD HAVE HAD SOME SERIOUS LAUGHS....ON YOU! :laugh:

You are a TOTAL retard.You dont undertand basic concepts.And they will throw you out cause I said so.Its that simple.

You are a TOTAL retard.You dont undertand basic concepts.And they will throw you out cause I said so.Its that simple.

YOU FCUKIN WISH! NOW WHAT'S REALLY FUNNY IS YOU BRAGGING THAT YOU CAN GET ME KICKED OUT OF DJAIS LOL OHHH NOO I'M UPSET NOW! LOL I CAN GET YOU 86ED 4EVER FROM SOUND FACTORY! TRY ME! LMAO NOW IF I WERE YOU THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING TO BE UPSET OVER!

YOU FCUKIN WISH! NOW WHAT'S REALLY FUNNY IS YOU BRAGGING THAT YOU CAN GET ME KICKED OUT OF DJAIS LOL OHHH NOO I'M UPSET NOW! LOL I CAN GET YOU 86ED 4EVER FROM SOUND FACTORY! TRY ME! LMAO NOW IF I WERE YOU THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING TO BE UPSET OVER!

Yeah biatch never get to see that stupid alien dance ever again!

Yeah thats it.I need your pic to wack off?I cant get a guy boohoo.Not likely since I get guys that look like this.Im more then thin with boobs.DUHHHHH

if i was attracted to guidos on crack, maybe i'd be jealous. but i guess i have a slightly different taste in men than yourself.

and just because you might be thin with plastic boobs, doesn't mean that's all you need to be an attractive person. sorry, but looks only don't go far with people of substance. but i guess you would know nothing about that.

Originally posted by sassa

if i was attracted to guidos on crack, maybe i'd be jealous. but i guess i have a slightly different taste in men than yourself.

and just because you might be thin with plastic boobs, doesn't mean that's all you need to be an attractive person. sorry, but looks only don't go far with people of substance. but i guess you would know nothing about that.

haha first off hes not a guido.He`s argentinian.And never did drugs in his life so stfu.I have no substance?You dont even know me or one thing about me.And I still dont see your pic.

Originally posted by sassa

can i get an AMEN! :aright: