Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so on point with my intuitions of People!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

OMG shut up!!! That person makes no sense just like you.Making assumtions.Its always people who wont show there face who keep hating on me.Anyone who sticks up for must be an extemely ugly or fat hermit.

why did you get boob implants? to draw the attention away from your round fat face with slanted eyes? LMAO I HAVE A QUESTION? DO YOU STRAP IT ON? OR DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND? YOU ARE A FCUKIN SLOBBBBB!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

why did you get boob implants? to draw the attention away from your round fat face with slanted eyes? LMAO I HAVE A QUESTION? DO YOU STRAP IT ON? OR DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND? YOU ARE A FCUKIN SLOBBBBB!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ your insane ranting are getting boring.I have fat face yeah ok who is fat???I think thats YOU.

You are a pathetic joke trancadictgurl. Thinking you are hot or something. First off your too damn skinny! Like hello where's the fcuking (clone spelling enabled) cellulite? Second your hand. Like hello! Claws are in!!! Next time think about posting your picture in the drama section!!!!

Originally posted by luztidara

You are a pathetic joke trancadictgurl. Thinking you are hot or something. First off your too damn skinny! Like hello where's the fcuking (clone spelling enabled) cellulite? Second your hand. Like hello! Claws are in!!! Next time think about posting your picture in the drama section!!!!

YOU ARE REACHING TO MUCH NOWWWWW.... GO TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT PIER? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU ARE REACHING TO MUCH NOWWWWW.... GO TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT PIER? :rolleyes:

Look I am trying to stick up for you. I mean I got to help preserve your diva mistique here. With model chicks like us who has to even bother looking towards that wannabee SF alien dancing trancadictgurl anyway? :blank:

Look I am trying to stick up for you. I mean I got to help preserve your diva mistique here. With model chicks like us who has to even bother looking towards that wannabee SF alien dancing trancadictgurl anyway? :blank:

I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! JUST STAY OUT OF IT! THANX :idea:

Actually you don't need my help. A psycologist might better suit you. Take care my BBW diva princess.

*poof*

I don't get it. . .why are you fighting with yourself? As it's become PAINFULLY obvious, you're either the same person, buttbuddies, or roomies. . . i guess you just had to create a friend OR pay someone to stick up for you. . . how are you paying it to protect you, with claw love?

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Thanks.I had a problem with my camera that night so I got one pic and it is with my phone camera.Its pretty funny.

maybe i haven't experienced the jersey club thing, but is it normal for a guy to not wear a shirt in one? that's pretty tacky.

you're not ugly, but you dress pretty tacky too. maybe less makeup, real boobs, and a nice black dress would work, but that's my two cents.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I don't get it. . .why are you fighting with yourself? As it's become PAINFULLY obvious, you're either the same person, buttbuddies, or roomies. . . i guess you just had to create a friend OR pay someone to stick up for you. . . how are you paying it to protect you, with claw love?

I'M GOING TO SPIT IN YOUR FACE AT DJAIS! WATCH ME YOU UGLY PIECE OF WHITE TRASH!!! YOU ARE A REAL FCUKING WINNER A BIG FCUKIN APE BOUNCER! :laugh:

Im confused.Im too skinny?I guess this is a joke hehe.

Originally posted by sassa

maybe i haven't experienced the jersey club thing, but is it normal for a guy to not wear a shirt in one? that's pretty tacky.

you're not ugly, but you dress pretty tacky too. maybe less makeup, real boobs, and a nice black dress would work, but that's my two cents.

HAHAHAhaha!!!! Yeah its a HOT guy with nice body thing to take there shirts off.This is a ny/nj thing sorry if you dont get it.Too much make up?I hardly wear that much make up.I dont need it.I dont even wear foundation.IT IS SUMMER I live 5 mins from the beach I was at a club 30 seconds from the BEACH !!! A BLACK DRESS WOULD LOOK STUPID!!!!!!!!!! And get over the fake boobs thing ok its getting old.Hundreds of thounds of women around the world have them all for there own reasons. Stop being so judgmental and self righteous!!!!!!!!!You need more then a boob job dorko.Atleast I dont block out my eyes and mouth in pics.STFU HATER!!

HERE ARE IMPLANTS FOR YA!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sassa

Save your money and buy these!!