Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tonight!!!

Tonight is the once a month party "Mix Sessions" with Special Guest DJ Troy St. Charles. Arrive early for our Martini Tasting from 9pm-11pm at the all new outdoor bar. Also spinning will be the regulars Esteban, Unique, And Klutch. Definitely a great way to start the weekend in a chill atmosphere. 21 and over only!!! Don't forget next week Deko Lounge in transformed into the Playboy Mansion for a special birthday celebration for a great friend of mine JERRY X... E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for COMPS/GUESTLIST.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Tonight is the once a month party "Mix Sessions" with Special Guest DJ Troy St. Charles. Arrive early for our Martini Tasting from 9pm-11pm at the all new outdoor bar. Also spinning will be the regulars Esteban, Unique, And Klutch. Definitely a great way to start the weekend in a chill atmosphere. 21 and over only!!! Don't forget next week Deko Lounge in transformed into the Playboy Mansion for a special birthday celebration for a great friend of mine JERRY X... E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for COMPS/GUESTLIST.

:confused: :confused: Joe where have you been? Im sure your living it up. Enjoy ! Hope to see you tonight if not I'll def see you next week for Jerry's Party.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by jarmenio

YEA ARMENIO.....

Originally posted by andy77

im good. i went to last mixed sessions at deko and it was a lot of fun. hey are you going to ant's party?

Yeah I will most likely stop by...on the early side...i dont know how long we will be there until. You?