Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just finished watching former UN Inspector Kay....

igloo

....and I have a suggestion for some the Dems, leftists hypocrites, and the anti-Bush brigade who have promoted the absurd and shameless "Bush Lied" about WMD jibberish.....

I would cease now......because you are setting yourselves up for a major fall.......

For those of you who do not know, former UN inespector Kay has been leading the WMD search in Iraq...he briefed congressional leaders today on the progress so far....the key word being progress...it would seem that there is considerable evidence and Iraqi cooperation that demonstrates Hussein had an active WMD program.....

Kay also asked for patience, as this is going to take time, and Iraq was a master of concealment......he also stated that what has been reported in the press about the WMD search has been false ( not a shock)....

Amazing that the anti-Bush brigade is so blinded, and will reach for anything to undermine this administration....unfortunately, and sadly--they have only undermined the credibility of the U.S.-short term...and given the enemies of our country more ammunition.....

Hopefully they will take the advice of Clinton, and STFU....or Joe Lieberman--who stated that his fellow Dem candidates "wouldn't know a just war if it hit them in the face"...

For me, I never doubted the WMD claim....my concern is where are they?...i would hate to think that the war in Iraq became a self-fulfilling prophecy---WMD in the hands of terrorists.....

Originally posted by igloo

....and I have a suggestion for some the Dems, leftists hypocrites, and the anti-Bush brigade who have promoted the absurd and shameless "Bush Lied" about WMD jibberish.....

I would cease now......because you are setting yourselves up for a major fall.......

For those of you who do not know, former UN inespector Kay has been leading the WMD search in Iraq...he briefed congressional leaders today on the progress so far....the key word being progress...it would seem that there is considerable evidence and Iraqi cooperation that demonstrates Hussein had an active WMD program.....

Kay also asked for patience, as this is going to take time, and Iraq was a master of concealment......he also stated that what has been reported in the press about the WMD search has been false ( not a shock)....

Amazing that the anti-Bush brigade is so blinded, and will reach for anything to undermine this administration....unfortunately, and sadly--they have only undermined the credibility of the U.S.-short term...and given the enemies of our country more ammunition.....

Hopefully they will take the advice of Clinton, and STFU....or Joe Lieberman--who stated that his fellow Dem candidates "wouldn't know a just war if it hit them in the face"...

For me, I never doubted the WMD claim....my concern is where are they?...i would hate to think that the war in Iraq became a self-fulfilling prophecy---WMD in the hands of terrorists.....

After months of interigating Iraq's top scientists ( and probably even using torture ) .........don't you find it odd that nothing has been found so far ? :eek:

Do you really believe that they won't say where the weapons are because they are afraid of SADDAMS RETURN ? :laugh: .

There are 2 types os blind people .........those who can't see and those who don't wanna see . :idea:

keep on looking guys !

Originally posted by mursa

After months of interigating Iraq's top scientists ( and probably even using torture ) .........don't you find it odd that nothing has been found so far ? :eek:

Do you really believe that they won't say where the weapons are because they are afraid of SADDAMS RETURN ? :laugh: .

There are 2 types os blind people .........those who can't see and those who don't wanna see . :idea:

keep on looking guys !

Dear Clueless,

Please refrain from speaking on subjects that you obviously do not have the skill set to do so in an intelligent, informed manner. Reckless, biased, ignorant statements only serve to demonstrate a level of stupidity normally reserved for Sassa clones.

Please attempt to get educated on this subject prior to voicing your woefully inadequate jibberish, as your messageboard vomit is painful to the eyes, and one could only hope that your ignorance and stupidity diminishes before you reproduce.

Hopefully, you possess reading and analytical skills that will provide you the ability to formulate your opinions based on reality and facts, instead of the headlines on myheadisupmyass.com. However, first impressions would seem to indicate that Dr. Suess would be more applicable for you.

Sincerely,

Captain,

Imbecile Police

Please attempt to get educated on this subject prior to voicing your woefully inadequate jibberish, as your messageboard vomit is painful to the eyes, and one could only hope that your ignorance and stupidity diminishes before you reproduce.

:laugh:...out shit, that was funny...i think i shat myself...:laugh:

Dear Clueless,

Please refrain from speaking on subjects that you obviously do not have the skill set to do so in an intelligent, informed manner. Reckless, biased, ignorant statements only serve to demonstrate a level of stupidity normally reserved for Sassa clones.

Hopefully, you possess reading and analytical skills that will provide you the ability to formulate your opinions based on reality and facts, instead of the headlines on myheadisupmyass.com. However, first impressions would seem to indicate that Dr. Suess would be more applicable for you.

Sincerely,

Captain,

Imbecile Police

A nicely written insult on your part ...........but why do you dogde the Questions that I put forth ?

What Reality and Facts do you have ? :laugh: ...Fox news ? Msnbc ? Drudge report ?

......... and No , I am not a Democrat .

I just simply see the world through various points of views and sources .

Fortunalty Im not a Near-sighted sheep like yourself , who apparently is very good at writing FORMAL INSULT LETTERS .

Oh yea... dont forget O'REILLEY and Hannity tonight ! ...:blown:

......... and No , I am not a Democrat .

I just simply see the world through various points of views and sources .

Fortunalty Im not a Near-sighted sheep like yourself , who apparently is very good at writing FORMAL INSULT LETTERS .

Oh yea... dont for O'REILLEY and Hannity tonight ! ...:blown:

:zzz: :zzz:

You too are a mindless sheep following the elitist, leftist mantra of discounting those who disagree with you by saying they are informed only through the Fox News Channel.....

Be careful, the hypocrisy will burn through you when you look in the mirror

Then please tell me where do you get your FACTS , posts ? ....... since its not Fox ch. :rolleyes:

Your opinion ("facts") is just as good as mine ...........but Im sure that I see things in a much different spectrum since Im NEUTRAL for when it comes to politics and everyday world events .

Then please tell me where do you get your FACTS , posts ? ....... since its not Fox ch. :rolleyes:

Your opinion ("facts") is just as good as mine ...........but Im sure that I see things in a much different spectrum since Im NEUTRAL for when it comes to politics and everyday world events .

You win o'neutral one..... :rolleyes: .....I have simply been "Hannitzed" and there is no turning back....

I guess the question should be asked of you where you get your "facts" from, since you seem to be in the unique position of seeing everyday politics and world events through a neutral eye...

Holy Shit--then again, with the remarkable gift of neutrality--you can start your very own "No Spin Zone" right here on Clubplanet....you will be a star.......wouldn't that be sweet irony for you

You can then educate the rest of us sheeps from your bottomless pit of information sources that we do not have access to, and then maybe, just maybe , we could all be in this elite "neutral" club of yours......

Please shut the fuck up already

(BTW--don't you think it is retarded of you to question where I get my information from on a thread where I am relaying information I heard from David Kay's press conference, and also cited President Clinton and Lieberman)

CNN europe , Sapo.pt , jornal de noticias,diario de noticias aswell as liberal and conservative media outlets .............and after listening to each one , i come up with my OWN decision ....mostly based on common sense and FACTS .

Im a sheep just like you, nothing more nothing less ........ but atleast I don't come on hear and preach CONSERVATIVE PROPAGANDA ............think for youself my fellow sheep .:idea:

Now go ahead and COPY and PASTE some more CONSERVATIVE BS news , cause i'll most probably read a few and get a laugh .

CNN europe , Sapo.pt , jornal de noticias,diario de noticias aswell as liberal and conservative media outlets .............and after listening to each one , i come up with my OWN decision ....mostly based on common sense and FACTS .

Im a sheep just like you, nothing more nothing less ........ but atleast I don't come on hear and preach CONSERVATIVE PROPAGANDA ............think for youself my fellow sheep .:idea:

Now go ahead and COPY and PASTE some more CONSERVATIVE BS news , cause i'll most probably read a few and get a laugh .

Dear God.....:rolleyes:

If we can get away from the insults for once and maybe actually turn this into a debate or discussion forum again I for one don't speak for every anti-war supporter but my reason for being against the war is this:

regardless if their are some wmd in Iraq I really did not see Iraq as such an imminent threat to the United States that it was essential that we bypassed the UN and went into the country unilaterally. If we had waited a year would Iraq be planning the invasion of the Jersey shore or the Nuclear bombardment of the east coast????? One of the responses to this is frequently that 1441 UN mandate calls for Iraq to disarm. I agree we should have enforced this mandate (through the UN IMO) yet it seems to me that the UN mandate is simply being used as another excuse for an imminent strike. People state one of the main reasons for going to war was 1441 yet the UN called for more time. It seems like people support UN decisions when they agree but deem them useless when they don't.

Dear Clueless,

Sincerely,

Captain,

Imbecile Police

DAMN. talk about biased, bigoted hatred. your arrogant attitude is bringing you down, boy. even if you did have some valid points, they get lost in your cockiness and snooty behavior. face it, you are not right. and please don't be a jackass and interpret this to mean i think i am right. sometimes, you really have no damn idea what you're talking about. instead of having such a chip on your shoulder, try educating yourself. you come from only one angle, which is a mistake to begin with. your problem is that you have no idea how other sides see this issue, which makes your points a bit lost and biased. please, learn something about the world before you talk shit. thanks.

Originally posted by sassa

DAMN. talk about biased, bigoted hatred. your arrogant attitude is bringing you down, boy. even if you did have some valid points, they get lost in your cockiness and snooty behavior. face it, you are not right. and please don't be a jackass and interpret this to mean i think i am right. sometimes, you really have no damn idea what you're talking about. instead of having such a chip on your shoulder, try educating yourself. you come from only one angle, which is a mistake to begin with. your problem is that you have no idea how other sides see this issue, which makes your points a bit lost and biased. please, learn something about the world before you talk shit. thanks.

Shut up cunt...you are in no position to lecture or offer advice to anyone you clueless, ignorant blinded fool..you are the queen of looking at issues from a slanted, biased, one-sided perspective..

You must have big balls dangling from your rotted cunt to post a statement like the one above.....could you really be that lost that you know nothing about yourself?...have you ever looked in the mirror retard?....if anyone needs to look at their inner being--it is you jerkoff.....

Like I have said before, my Taco Bell shits have a higher IQ than you.....if anyone needs an education, it is you----remember--you are the one who thought an article in the Onion was real---fucking retard...

If there is anyone here who is the Queen of Inaccuracy, on all subjects, it is you.....you have not been correct or offered a valid, intelligent, worthwhile debate, thought, or opinion in your dispicable history.....You have not shown once you know what the fuck you are talking about....

What you can't understand moron is that because I seek balance in my information, reading, news, travel, etc---it allows me to formulate opinions that are baked in reality and clarity......for example--it was easy to conclude that you are an imbecile....a little insecure piece of shit who cloaks herself in anti-Americanism in order to be lured into a false sense of importance and elitism.....for those of us who find it easy to expose simpletons like you, it was easy to conclude you are a jerkoff and can easily be dismissed...

The problem with fools like you who subscribe to the inherently hypocritical leftist thinking is that anyone who disagrees with your thinking is automatically labeled biased or slanted....if there was ever a symbol of being close minded--it is that....yet your head is so far up your Chomsky ass, you do not realize it....

Another clear demonstration of your boundless stupidity is --you, a lost, clueless fool who never sees anyone's point of view here lecturing on the need to be balanced....what a fucking joke....this may be your greatest contribution to the Sassa wing in the Moron Hall of Fame

Shut up cunt...you are in no position to lecture or offer advice to anyone you clueless, ignorant blinded fool..you are the queen of looking at issues from a slanted, biased, one-sided perspective..

You must have big balls dangling from your rotted cunt to post a statement like the one above.....could you really be that lost that you know nothing about yourself?...have you ever looked in the mirror retard?....if anyone needs to look at their inner being--it is you jerkoff.....

Like I have said before, my Taco Bell shits have a higher IQ than you.....if anyone needs an education, it is you----remember--you are the one who thought an article in the Onion was real---fucking retard...

If there is anyone here who is the Queen of Inaccuracy, on all subjects, it is you.....you have not been correct or offered a valid, intelligent, worthwhile debate, thought, or opinion in your dispicable history.....You have not shown once you know what the fuck you are talking about....

What you can't understand moron is that because I seek balance in my information, reading, news, travel, etc---it allows me to formulate opinions that are baked in reality and clarity......for example--it was easy to conclude that you are an imbecile....a little insecure piece of shit who cloaks herself in anti-Americanism in order to be lured into a false sense of importance and elitism.....for those of us who find it easy to expose simpletons like you, it was easy to conclude you are a jerkoff and can easily be dismissed...

The problem with fools like you who subscribe to the inherently hypocritical leftist thinking is that anyone who disagrees with your thinking is automatically labeled biased or slanted....if there was ever a symbol of being close minded--it is that....yet your head is so far up your Chomsky ass, you do not realize it....

Another clear demonstration of your boundless stupidity is --you, a lost, clueless fool who never sees anyone's point of view here lecturing on the need to be balanced....what a fucking joke....this may be your greatest contribution to the Sassa wing in the Moron Hall of Fame

bla bla bla, instead of finding the time to come up with unwitty, retarded comments like this, why don't you spend that time learning about the world outside of the republican, right wing scope that you tend to see life through. this is really getting old.

Originally posted by sassa

bla bla bla, instead of finding the time to come up with unwitty, retarded comments like this, why don't you spend that time learning about the world outside of the republican, right wing scope that you tend to see life through. this is really getting old.

Give it a rest retard...you are tired and boring

:lol3: ...........now I know why ur name is Igloo ......... your easy to see through and dumb as a cube of ice .

Originally posted by seximofo2k

If we can get away from the insults for once and maybe actually turn this into a debate or discussion forum again I for one don't speak for every anti-war supporter but my reason for being against the war is this:

regardless if their are some wmd in Iraq I really did not see Iraq as such an imminent threat to the United States that it was essential that we bypassed the UN and went into the country unilaterally. If we had waited a year would Iraq be planning the invasion of the Jersey shore or the Nuclear bombardment of the east coast????? One of the responses to this is frequently that 1441 UN mandate calls for Iraq to disarm. I agree we should have enforced this mandate (through the UN IMO) yet it seems to me that the UN mandate is simply being used as another excuse for an imminent strike. People state one of the main reasons for going to war was 1441 yet the UN called for more time. It seems like people support UN decisions when they agree but deem them useless when they don't.

Many think that Iraq was a danger because they COULD give AL-Quaeda the weapons to attack the US .

OK .......thats a valid argument , but if that is the case then why not INVADE other countries which have nuclear weapons & programs ..

Russia ...& it's out of work nuclear scientists (this is the big one in my opinion )

Pakistan........al-quaeda already has alot of influence in this country therefore all you really need is a corrupt goverment official with access to weapons facilities .....and BOOM !

:idea:

Many think that Iraq was a danger because they COULD give AL-Quaeda the weapons to attack the US .

OK .......thats a valid argument , but if that is the case then why not INVADE other countries which have nuclear weapons & programs ..

Russia ...& it's out of work nuclear scientists (this is the big one in my opinion )

Pakistan........al-quaeda already has alot of influence in this country therefore all you really need is a corrupt goverment official with access to weapons facilities .....and BOOM !

:idea:

en acuerdo ;)