Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Roll Call

vicman

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Jroo -

I know that you are really a nice guy. I'm asking you as a friend of Shady's, please edit your comments.

Thanks.

yeah, i believe that i edited those comments before i made that post that you just quoated in which you responded by asking me to edit. whats the deal? didnt have your V-8 this morning?

Guest jroo

back to the topic at hand, weekend roll call!!

raver you still gonna go to glow? I COULD REALLY USE YOUR BACKUP!!! so, please come.

Originally posted by kken

yes, go to glow and enjoy yourself. do not let any of our snide remarks detract you from that... have fun speaker ho!!!

OMG! You just reminded me. I was at Glow - I think it was for PvD but I honestly can't remember and this guy who thought he was the shit was dancing on a speaker. Well the speakers near the dj booth aren't against the wall, there is a little space between the back of the speaker & the wall. The guy was dancing like mad and stepped into this space.... he came crashing down. I swear I didn't laugh until I saw he was okay.... :laugh:

OMG! You just reminded me. I was at Glow - I think it was for PvD but I honestly can't remember and this guy who thought he was the shit was dancing on a speaker. Well the speakers near the dj booth aren't against the wall, there is a little space between the back of the speaker & the wall. The guy was dancing like mad and stepped into this space.... he came crashing down. I swear I didn't laugh until I saw he was okay.... :laugh:

and that's when you met jroo, right?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, Pete'll trip over someone's leg and topple over ten people, and Krish'll try to give everyone hugs with a stupid grin on his face. Real hardcore reprazantin' there! :rolleyes::tongue:

And JROO will be watching from atop a speaker right?

Just before he puts his foot in the space between the wall and speaker!

:D

Originally posted by raver_mania

And JROO will be watching from atop a speaker right?

Just before he puts his foot in the space between the wall and speaker!

:D

and before he takes his shirt off and spends the rest of the night in a wifebeater

Guest jroo

the "dancers" at glow have always sucked. and they get paid, its bullshit.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

and before he takes his shirt off and spends the rest of the night in a wifebeater

it gets hot man, when i was inshape i took it all off. so arent you glad you know the fat and old jroo???