Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARe there any cute gay guys at Space??

benqueer69

Originally posted by benqueer69

:sperm: ARe there any cute gay guys at Space??

Hello New to Miami.... and i would like to know what place would be the "hot spot" to get the hottest Gay men.... i heard that Space on saturday night.... has the hottest gay men...

Is this truth?????

:3some::love::bootysha::isok::kiss2::makeout:

:laugh: :laugh:

Hello New to Miami.... and i would like to know what place would be the "hot spot" to get the hottest Gay men.... i heard that Space on saturday night.... has the hottest gay men...

Is this truth?????

:3some::love::bootysha::isok::kiss2::makeout:

just ask saleen, he should know. No, wait, I forgot he's banned, maybe guyman can help you out :D

Originally posted by dkb377

just ask saleen, he should know. No, wait, I forgot he's banned, maybe guyman can help you out :D

Well, now that Saleen is banned many Gay men are staying home. In fact, many have moved out of South Florida and said that they will not return unitl Saleen can go to Space. However, I suggest you go to Space and ask around for a guy named L.P. He'll take "good" care of you.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Well, now that Saleen is banned many Gay men are staying home. In fact, many have moved out of South Florida and said that they will not return unitl Saleen can go to Space. However, I suggest you go to Space and ask around for a guy named L.P. He'll take "good" care of you.

don't u mean when saleen & LP broke up? :laugh:

Is this truth?????

Space only gets lots of gay guys when DT spins during Labor day weekend (after hours)... or when they have their gay party on Sundays.... Some of them also cum for afters on the Patio;)

Theee Best gay afters in my book is PUMP on SoBe. It opens at 5am and is totally awesome...

Check out Crobar on Sundays too...

Twist is my favorite place and Score is okay too... hotties everywhere.

You should cum on up to the Coliseum sometime - it's alwaysssss packed on Fridays (18+) and Saturdays (21+)..... along with Georgies Alibi's in Wilton Manor. ;)

Welcome to Miami CP;)

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

You should cum on up to the Coliseum sometime - it's alwaysssss packed on Fridays (18+) and Saturdays (21+)..... along with Georgies Alibi's in Wilton Manor. ;)

i WAS JUST GONNA MENTION THIS! BEEN THERE, HAD A BLAST WITH THE BOYZ!!!!!

:3some::hump:

Space has a gay night on sunday????

Naw, I think I’ll go on Saturday then, there’s nothing more I like then Turing a “straight man†(Gay).it’s More of a challenge. So COLOR=orangered]watch out this saturday! i like them tall and sexy

so when i go on saturday ask for L.P. ?? why is he gay???

then i'll go and visit ivanobellini at NV:bootysha: :party:

Naw, I think I’ll go on Saturday then, there’s nothing more I like then Turing a “straight man†(Gay).it’s More of a challenge. So COLOR=orangered]watch out this saturday! i like them tall and sexy

then i'll go and visit NV:bootysha: :party: