Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn:johnholmes

weed247

Originally posted by shroomy

awww... hi hun! :)

and cheekeetika, I guess your right the Drama Board can be fun, and people actually do read it, pretty soon maybe I can have my own post with just all the cool CP girls and me :)

BTW pleasure meeting you and TW on Friday.

likewise...i had a frick'n blast!!! can't wait to hang again soon.

Hi baby....

Drama is more interesting than CP miami.... ugh, i rarely post anymore on Miami's board.. it sucks...

Maybe cuz I don't go out:laugh:

Drama is fun to read when you are home drunk :)

I'm off to golf...laters people:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Hi baby....

Drama is more interesting than CP miami.... ugh, i rarely post anymore on Miami's board.. it sucks...

Im with you there, fuck, watching the ant crawling across my carpet has been more interesting than the Miami board lately.

BTW was just told that VC is going to be a resident at Crobar in NY.

Im with you there, fuck, watching the ant crawling across my carpet has been more interesting than the Miami board lately.

BTW was just told that VC is going to be a resident at Crobar in NY.

i disagree. i think the Miami board is still pretty lively.

and cheekeetika, I guess your right the Drama Board can be fun, and people actually do read it, pretty soon maybe I can have my own post with just all the cool CP girls and me :)

BTW pleasure meeting you and TW on Friday.

Same here shroomy! I was surprised by how tall you were....I was like WOW! He's big! LOL!!!!

As for the excitement on the boards...I think CP Miami gives all the other boards a run for their money...but the drama board should be dubbed the humor board. Some of the shit they post on here is too funny! I wonder if people ever go back and read these posts and wonder, what the hell was I/they thinking! Too much!

And yeah thread jacking is da bomb!:D Plus it kind of lightens up all the angry/upset peeps! TW is the best at this, she's too damn funny with her one liners! I wonder how the hell she comes up with those!:confused::D:tongue: I vote TW be made a moderator!;)

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i disagree. i think the Miami board is still pretty lively.

well I guess it has had its moments :)

but just like clubs and sets and the vibe was always better in the old days...... I miss the CP maffia, you guys have pretty much taken our place as the tight group.

And I miss the days of Joey, Phrank, Lola, Barbie, Chris, Mimi, Danny, Leo (not new commer happy) GA2 & Nightstar, Stacey, and a bunch of others when we were a crew in every sense of the word.

now we are lucky to get 5 or 6 of us together when it used to be 15 or so every weekend.

ok... nostalga break over.

well I guess it has had its moments :)

but just like clubs and sets and the vibe was always better in the old days...... I miss the CP maffia, you guys have pretty much taken our place as the tight group.

And I miss the days of Joey, Phrank, Lola, Barbie, Chris, Mimi, Danny, Leo (not new commer happy) GA2 & Nightstar, Stacey, and a bunch of others when we were a crew in every sense of the word.

now we are lucky to get 5 or 6 of us together when it used to be 15 or so every weekend.

ok... nostalga break over.

Like they say nothing good lasts for ever! I wish it did...we'd all be some happy mofos...:D