Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you for coming out to Deko....

I just want to thank everyone that attended Deko last night. Congrats to Dj Glenn Garcia & Dj Premo for their Summer Session Vol. 2 cd release. Good luck guys with your future events. A job well down for Troy St. Charles :clap: :clap: for his Trance Set. Very very nice !!! Jerry X thank you for everything and its your turn next week '"homeboy". Marco I think were you on PMS whats up dog. Sexyinthecity always a pleasure and suprised Alen Ca$h stayed long. Holla!!

Andy 77 thanks for coming. George came out. Helll is gonna freeze. NJDionysus what happned I come back with your drink and walla your gone. Pleasure meeting you.

Next Thursday August 7 Jerry X's Birthday Bash @ Deko Lounge.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by vsoto212

I just want to thank everyone that attended Deko last night. Congrats to Dj Glenn Garcia & Dj Premo for their Summer Session Vol. 2 cd release. Good luck guys with your future events. A job well down for Troy St. Charles :clap: :clap: for his Trance Set. Very very nice !!! Jerry X thank you for everything and its your turn next week '"homeboy". Marco I think were you on PMS whats up dog. Sexyinthecity always a pleasure and suprised Alen Ca$h stayed long. Holla!!

Andy 77 thanks for coming. George came out. Helll is gonna freeze. NJDionysus what happned I come back with your drink and walla your gone. Pleasure meeting you.

Next Thursday August 7 Jerry X's Birthday Bash @ Deko Lounge.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Who is JERRY X? Never heard of him.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Hey Armenio and Binoy, where were u fucks??? Everyone else came out to support. Were you guys making love??? to each other?? LOL, J/K

MarcoMaxim

They were spooning at "The Gallery" on 35 last I heard. :D

Originally posted by danfury

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH...OK..thats what i thought, but i wsnt sure, and i didnt want 2 assume anything. Thanks for clearing that up Dan. (katmandu rocks!!) Hooters or Fridays?? Let me know.

Originally posted by danfury

i used to bang an old girlfriend there after work at abyss every night, :laugh: :laugh:

too funny

i bet they got that suite up top on the other floor,i think its like $500 for the night and shit, lol

Originally posted by dancerbar

i used to bang an old girlfriend there after work at abyss every night, :laugh: :laugh:

too funny

i bet they got that suite up top on the other floor,i think its like $500 for the night and shit, lol

haha Honestly I would need to have gallons of Boiling water poured all over the bed before I even looked at it. You can get an STD just being in the vicinity of that place.

MarcoRollingStones - I'll shoot u an email in a bit.

Originally posted by milleniapro

this is why i dont go out, because i just got to work. marco thanks for the drinks, dan u were a mess next time dont take your shoes off in my truck. CHANG

Anytime Mr. Ash.

Now can i borrow $20,000?? Thanks.

ill pay you back....maybe;)

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by vsoto212

A job well down for Troy St. Charles :clap: :clap: for his Trance Set. Very very nice !!!

NJDionysus what happned I come back with your drink and walla your gone. Pleasure meeting you.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Vic I waited for a while, but you disappeared. Next time its going to cost you a bottle of Goose. Actually I had to get back to the girl I came in with before one of the vultures in Deko tried to swoop in on her.

Troy turned out a nice set, but it wasnt long enough. Whoever closed it out should be arrested, Rocky? Bon Jovi? Run DMC? What the hell is that? Its all about the Saint, give that kid some more time behind the decks!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Troy turned out a nice set, but it wasnt long enough. Whoever closed it out should be arrested, Rocky? Bon Jovi? Run DMC? What the hell is that? Its all about the Saint, give that kid some more time behind the decks!

UM...Vic..what is this guy talking about???

You need to explain that those type of songs go over very very well in that place. Its NOT a dance club, it is a trendy, classy LOUNGE where people want 2 hear Bon Jovi mixed into Michael Jackson mixed into Run DMC. By the way, the night was closed out by UNIQUE. Im sure Troy could not even come close to playing the type of sets that Unique playes week in and week out. So for any one that only wants to hear trance, dont come to DeKo. :)

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by andy77

it was a great night. nice meeting marco and sexinthecity

mr soto, i still cant believe george was there and hes coming back this week!!

Great meeting you ANDY77. You were F*ck*d UP!!!!

LOL, anyway...im usre youll be coming back this Thursday for the Playboy Party.

See you this week.

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

UM...Vic..what is this guy talking about???

You need to explain that those type of songs go over very very well in that place. Its NOT a dance club, it is a trendy, classy LOUNGE where people want 2 hear Bon Jovi mixed into Michael Jackson mixed into Run DMC. By the way, the night was closed out by UNIQUE. Im sure Troy could not even come close to playing the type of sets that Unique playes week in and week out. So for any one that only wants to hear trance, dont come to DeKo. :)

MarcoMaxim

I'm not going to argue with you, I'm just telling you what I observed that night. When Troy was spinning, everyone around us was dancing and having a good time. When that noise came on late in the night, girls started sitting down and complaining about the music. Deko was a trendy classy lounge with a quality crowd on Thursdays nights... about a year or so ago. I know a lot of people that will not go to Deko on Thursday anymore because they dont want to hear Unique spin that style. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If Deko isnt a dance club, why are people dancing all over the place?

Whoever closed it out should be arrested.

That was the only thing that was annoying about what you said before...But I do respect your opinion.

And im a little bit suprised that you dont think the people from last year are there this year. i for one have not noticed that. But, oh, i forgot, thats YOUR opinion AGAIN. Well thanks for the feedback, and your OPINION.

MarcoMaxim