Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you for coming out to Deko....

Originally posted by marcomaxim

UM...Vic..what is this guy talking about???

You need to explain that those type of songs go over very very well in that place. Its NOT a dance club, it is a trendy, classy LOUNGE where people want 2 hear Bon Jovi mixed into Michael Jackson mixed into Run DMC. By the way, the night was closed out by UNIQUE. Im sure Troy could not even come close to playing the type of sets that Unique playes week in and week out. So for any one that only wants to hear trance, dont come to DeKo. :)

MarcoMaxim

I gotta say one thing Marco. Never put no one down in the scene when your in the scene :nono: :nono: > Your right its not a dance club its a lounge. So your telling me that Troys style wasnt good for Deko, :laugh: :laugh: So when Denny and Richie comes they play hard also, but Troy played all vocal trance which is like electric dance music. Everyone was vibing to it. Dont playa hate if your a commercial listener and dont know a damn thing about the music. As for Unique I worked with him many times and his set are always on point. But that night he shouldnt have put those types of music at that time of the night. He was playing opening music which should of been played at 1130 or 12. You cant even compare Unique to Troy. 2 diiferent dj's 2 different styles. If he wasnt good for your ears why is Matt Mango asking him to play for his birthday. Do me favor dont bash on my dj at my events.

Thank you,

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

I gotta say one thing Marco. Never put no one down in the scene when your in the scene :nono: :nono: > Your right its not a dance club its a lounge. So your telling me that Troys style wasnt good for Deko, :laugh: :laugh: So when Denny and Richie comes they play hard also, but Troy played all vocal trance which is like electric dance music. Everyone was vibing to it. Dont playa hate if your a commercial listener and dont know a damn thing about the music. As for Unique I worked with him many times and his set are always on point. But that night he shouldnt have put those types of music at that time of the night. He was playing opening music which should of been played at 1130 or 12. You cant even compare Unique to Troy. 2 diiferent dj's 2 different styles. If he wasnt good for your ears why is Matt Mango asking him to play for his birthday. Do me favor dont bash on my dj at my events.

Thank you,

Victor Soto

OK, your post just annoyed more even more than the other post. I am not putting Troy down at all. i think he did a Great job. It was good for Deko, just not on that night, but it was good to mix it up once in a while. SO relax with your wise ass comments and think about what your posting before you start typing. Also, dont say anything about Denny and Richie playing at Deko, in case youve forgotten, they played on Saturday, never on Thursday nights. Both nights are like night and day. so do me a FAVOR and :confused: think about things to make sure your responding to my post properly. Thanks...YOU PUTA!!LOL

P.S. I guess i will be taking Mango's B-Day night OFF.

MarcoMaxim

yo troy was on point . he had the crowd moving and everyone was having a good time. i was too drunk to remember after that..:laugh: every dj isnt going to be great every night. it was troys night and he came through with a great set. if unique wasnt to your liking, he might be next time. either way next week there are playmates and its jerry's bday....NOUGH SAID!

OK, your post just annoyed more even more than the other post. I am not putting Troy down at all. i think he did a Great job. It was good for Deko, just not on that night, but it was good to mix it up once in a while. SO relax with your wise ass comments and think about what your posting before you start typing. Also, dont say anything about Denny and Richie playing at Deko, in case youve forgotten, they played on Saturday, never on Thursday nights. Both nights are like night and day. so do me a FAVOR and :confused: think about things to make sure your responding to my post properly. Thanks...YOU PUTA!!LOL

P.S. I guess i will be taking Mango's B-Day night OFF.

MarcoMaxim

:laugh: :laugh:

Your a puta sucia< deko is deko on a Thurs or Sat. Same crowd and dont say it isnt cause I see the same peeps there all the time. I am relaxed and chillen at the moment lauging at your response. While your off at Mango's birthday hey enjoy Briney Spears on KTU :laugh: :laugh:

Little pinga :laugh:

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

:laugh: :laugh:

Your a puta sucia< deko is deko on a Thurs or Sat. Same crowd and dont say it isnt cause I see the same peeps there all the time. I am relaxed and chillen at the moment lauging at your response. While your off at Mango's birthday hey enjoy Briney Spears on KTU :laugh: :laugh:

Little pinga :laugh:

Victor Soto

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...you are wrong maricon sucio. Thursday and Saturday are not alike in anyway. I am laughing thinking about how I ma going to Beat your Ass!!!:blown:

And I will be enjoying that night off saving my ears from the non-sense that comes out of your mouth.

Regardless...your still cool, im still going to beat your ass, but were still friends. LOL:laugh: :laugh:

By the way....Britney Spears is GREAT!!!:D

(little pinga that your GF cant seem to stopp calling me for) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

MarcoMaxim

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...you are wrong maricon sucio. Thursday and Saturday are not alike in anyway. I am laughing thinking about how I ma going to Beat your Ass!!!:blown:

And I will be enjoying that night off saving my ears from the non-sense that comes out of your mouth.

Regardless...your still cool, im still going to beat your ass, but were still friends. LOL:laugh: :laugh:

By the way....Britney Spears is GREAT!!!:D

(little pinga that your GF cant seem to stopp calling me for) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

MarcoMaxim

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

While your serving your week drinks, oops did I say something wrong,,lol,,you cant visualize a whole night by bartending. But your entittled to your gay ass opnion. You beat me up Marco Marco will you ever learn, lol, your too much..Jerry said he';s gonna kick your ass for what you did to his flyers. Hey enjoy zzzzzzzz-100 I heard they play a lot of commercial. By the way no one calls you if so you wouldnt be bartending as much taken it up the coolo pato. Lol...I'll grb some britney spears stickers from my little sis and give some to you.

See you Wed at Sandbar....

Victor Soto