Clubplanet Nightlife Community

www.exoticdancelessons.com

njdionysus

Stripper Success Secrets I

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

An E-Book by Georgia Lawrence

Introduction to the World of Exotic Dancing

When I first began my journey as an exotic dancer, I was young and naive with no one to show me the ropes. I learned a great deal in my 6 years dancing, and would like to pass that on to you, the up and coming dancer. Stripper Success Secrets is the perfect guide for the new dancer, or even for the more seasoned dancer who wants a shot of self-confidence and a reminder of why she choose this lucrative cash business in the first place.

Part 1 contains:

Chapter 1 Getting Started

Chapter 2 What to Wear

Chapter 3 Health and Beauty

Chapter 4 Safety

Chapter 5 Travel

Chapter 6 Management

Chapter 7 The Law

Chapter 8 Money and Finances

Chapter 9 Avoiding Burnout

Chapter 10 Your Customers

Chapter 11 Overcoming Objections

Chapter 12 Lap Dancing

Chapter 13 Dancer Etiquette

Chapter 14 Private Parties

Chapter 15 Celebrities

Chapter 16 Relationships

Recommended Reading

Price: $19.95 (USD)

Customer Testimonials

Hey Fawnia,

I received your video pole work vol. 1, and I love it (I'm sure you get e-mails like this all the time). My mother was a professional ballet dancer in Italy, and she was extremely impressed by your video. I was cracking up...whole time we were watching it she was staring wide eyed and kept on exclaiming "this girl must have been a ballerina...she's so graceful!". She's now in the process of putting up a pole for me next to our ballet bar...so thanks for compelling her to do that . I was also curious about your background: when you began dancing...what other physical training you did besides strength training and exotic dancing (you seem pretty flexible...did you do ballet or yoga?)....what nutritional plans (if any) you follow to keep in shape yet not get too thin...bla bla bla. I'm planning to purchase your "Fitness for the Dancer" video, so I guess that will answer my questions on the fitness part.

Thanks,

Vanessa

Miss Striptease Holland 2002!

Hi Fawnia,

I don't know if you remember me, but I ordered your poledance and floorwork videos, about a year ago. Just wanted to let you know that it paid off. I became Miss Striptease Holland, with my stripshow that's a combination of strip and poledance.

Thank you very much for your help. I'm now gonna try to get into contests in the US, just to see how far I can go. If I succeed in entering any contests in the US and if I can get any result, I'll let you know, if you don't mind.

Greetings and kisses,

Denise