Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The No Plans Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

It just feels like the weekend today. Everyone at work is in weekend mode, no one's doing shit, I'm loving it.

Tonight - Don't know really. Maybe Avalon for Wink, maybe not. Maybe hanging out with Deklab girl, maybe not. Maybe drinking, maybe definitely drinking.

Tomorrow - Don't know. Maybe the beach if the weather holds.

Sunday - Don't know. Might have to do a little work, but nothing big. Weather report says it's going to be nice, so that'll probably mean the beach. I need a tan man, it's already august.

No plan weekends absolutely rule. This is where not having a ball and chain really pays off.

This might be a good weekend for a pubcrawl.......

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

No plan weekends absolutely rule. This is where not having a ball and chain really pays off.

of course having a ball and a chain would probably mean extensive nookie time on weekends such as these

Definatly have zero plans as well.

Heading to Plymouth that is it.

But the weather is very sketchy. Oh well I am laying low this weekend, my body needs to rest up for the abuse it is gonna take in Vegas next week:D

Hey if u are going to Wink let me know!

Originally posted by groovefire

Visiting Karla's parents in the Nowth Showah tonight.

Studio 3 for Fester and Ede tomorrow night.

TV all day Sunday.

If anyone wants to come to Newport, let me know, Karla and I definitely have room for people to crash.

cand we watch TV together all day sunday?

Originally posted by djresident

who's deklab girl? she sounds hot

:laugh: she's the girl I met at the last show you guys did. Just after breaking up the breakdance circle. She's a wicked cutie, great girl, but she's leaving for Spain for a year at the end of the month :unhappy:

Who says you need a ball and chain for nookie? ;)

Tonight: Hanging out with my parents in Neewport

Tomorrow Day: Family reunion on the Cape

Tomorrow Night: Spinning at Studio 3, followed by spinning at Therapy, with a healthy dose of trying not to make too much of an ass of myself in front of my parents in between.

Sunday: whateveathefuck all day

Sure, as long as you like Trading Spaces, 'cause that is ALL we watch!! Who knows what cooky ideas Doug and Hildi will think up next?

Bro, I am sooooooo in.

Didn't we have a trading spaces discussion at Foxwoods:laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

She's a wicked cutie, great girl, but she's leaving for Spain for a year at the end of the month :unhappy:

That should not have been a "but", but a "and the best part is", and not a :unhappy: but a :laugh:.

You suck lately Ny, what is wrong man?

Originally posted by unclefester401

Tonight: Hanging out with my parents in Neewport

Tomorrow Day: Family reunion on the Cape

Tomorrow Night: Spinning at Studio 3, followed by spinning at Therapy, with a healthy dose of trying not to make too much of an ass of myself in front of my parents in between.

Sunday: whateveathefuck all day

Ur going from Newport to the Cape to Newport :blown:

Originally posted by kaydup

Didn't we have a trading spaces discussion at Foxwoods:laugh:

God I hope so, and I hope people overheard us, because it would be hilarious to see you and me, all decked out in club clothes, wasted and talking about Trading Spaces. :laugh:

That should not have been a "but", but a "and the best part is", and not a :unhappy: but a :laugh:.

You suck lately Ny, what is wrong man?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thank you for calling me out on that one! I was seriously going to post one of these :D:cool: but I thought I'd sound like way too much of a dick. What the fuck do I care, it's my job to be a dick on here. I've been getting soft lately, thank you for smacking me on that!

AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE RAINBOW SMILE?? :mad: :mad:

God I hope so, and I hope people overheard us, because it would be hilarious to see you and me, all decked out in club clothes, wasted and talking about Trading Spaces. :laugh:

U know the guy from Stuff at night must have, he loves us