Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nu NRG @ The Arc?

Originally posted by djinnom

edgar v....eh. he closed for PvD a few times a while back, definitely thought he was a little weak. well, i guess anyone would sound weak after pvd...

Actually, the reason why he opens and closes for PVD everywhere he goes is becuz he throws it down hard the way PVD throws it down at Vandit... But its funny you should say that becuz when PVD plays in Miami, he doesn't play as hard as he would in other venues...go figure? Not to mention EV was the resident DJ for Space in Miami and played Friday thru Sunday afternoon...hardcore! That boy has a huge following in Miami, Panama, Peru, Washington etc...:D

Originally posted by mets4012

ok thanks

Talk to Pyrojb on TA... he is an Arc promoter and can hook u up with a reduced list I think... :)

And I still think Edgar V is crap, like all other Miami Dj's... hehe... Markus Schulz is German so he doesn't count... even though he doens't really blow me away either...

Originally posted by arcloverdc

Talk to Pyrojb on TA... he is an Arc promoter and can hook u up with a reduced list I think... :)

And I still think Edgar V is crap, like all other Miami Dj's... hehe... Markus Schulz is German so he doesn't count... even though he doens't really blow me away either...

Wow! What a bold statement to make! I happen to know EV and he has made definite impact on the industry, not to mention Paul Van Dyk and Paul Oakenfold who have picked Edgar over many other DJ's to open and close for them at their gigs. Not to mention a shitload of residencies throughout the country, Washington, Cleveland, Denver, Miami. And he has played in some of the hottest clubs around the world.

As for Miami DJ's being called "crap", I beg to differ. I think Miami has some of the greatest DJ's and producers. I wonder what you do like? What type of music moves you?:confused:

I just see you talking a lot of smack about other DJ's.

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Wow! What a bold statement to make! I happen to know EV and he has made definite impact on the industry, not to mention Paul Van Dyk and Paul Oakenfold who have picked Edgar over many other DJ's to open and close for them at their gigs. Not to mention a shitload of residencies throughout the country, Washington, Cleveland, Denver, Miami. And he has played in some of the hottest clubs around the world.

As for Miami DJ's being called "crap", I beg to differ. I think Miami has some of the greatest DJ's and producers. I wonder what you do like? What type of music moves you?:confused:

I just see you talking a lot of smack about other DJ's.

I don't really think what I am saying is all that bold. I also tend to talk smack about Dj's... I listen to Trance, Progressive, Breaks, and Techno.... I just like what I like, and I have heard Edgar @ Glow a few times and I thought his track selection, mixing, and general vibe was for shit. Does everyone agree with me... no... and sorry, by Miami Dj's I was really speaking about the one and only George Acosta, and his crew of Miami cohorts. I don't know every Miami Dj so I have no right to say that. I also don't think you should use Paul Oakenfold as a way to backup your statement seeing as how he REALLY sucks. :laugh:

I tend to post-flame, I suggest if you don't like what I say you ignore it. Thats just me and I don't intend to change. :D

I don't really think what I am saying is all that bold. I also tend to talk smack about Dj's... I listen to Trance, Progressive, Breaks, and Techno.... I just like what I like, and I have heard Edgar @ Glow a few times and I thought his track selection, mixing, and general vibe was for shit. Does everyone agree with me... no... and sorry, by Miami Dj's I was really speaking about the one and only George Acosta, and his crew of Miami cohorts. I don't know every Miami Dj so I have no right to say that. I also don't think you should use Paul Oakenfold as a way to backup your statement seeing as how he REALLY sucks. :laugh:

I tend to post-flame, I suggest if you don't like what I say you ignore it. Thats just me and I don't intend to change. :D

I never said I didn't like what you were posting...you must've read my intentions incorrectly. Granted I don't know how many times you've heard Edgar play, but I can assure you he is on point 99% of the time. You must have caught him on a bad day!Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, thats what makes this country so great! But your general comments make you seem a bit ignorant. Now George Acosta doesn't play nearly as often as he used to in Miami not to mention that his following is nowhere near what it used to be.

You'd be surprised what Miami has to offer and we've got some great talent...so whenever you're in town, PM me and I can show you the sites and introduce you to the many talented and successful DJ's we have as residents in our clubs...:D Including Edgar V and then you can judge for yourself after you've met the man. Sound like a plan?:D

I never said I didn't like what you were posting...you must've read my intentions incorrectly. Granted I don't know how many times you've heard Edgar play, but I can assure you he is on point 99% of the time. You must have caught him on a bad day!Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, thats what makes this country so great! But your general comments make you seem a bit ignorant. Now George Acosta doesn't play nearly as often as he used to in Miami not to mention that his following is nowhere near what it used to be.

You'd be surprised what Miami has to offer and we've got some great talent...so whenever you're in town, PM me and I can show you the sites and introduce you to the many talented and successful DJ's we have as residents in our clubs...:D Including Edgar V and then you can judge for yourself after you've met the man. Sound like a plan?:D

Saying he is on point is subjective then, because I have seen him 3 times, twice opening for someone, and I didn't like him once. As for being ignorant, I changed my generalization of Miami to really pin down what I was thinking. If I ever do go to Miami, I might take you up on that, though I doubt it since it would be for the WMC! :D

Saying he is on point is subjective then, because I have seen him 3 times, twice opening for someone, and I didn't like him once. As for being ignorant, I changed my generalization of Miami to really pin down what I was thinking. If I ever do go to Miami, I might take you up on that, though I doubt it since it would be for the WMC! :D

Well since I am well connected with the whole industry...maybe when you come down for WMC 04, I can get to meet you and introduce you to our fine talent!;)

Well since I am well connected with the whole industry...maybe when you come down for WMC 04, I can get to meet you and introduce you to our fine talent!;)

lol ok ok... if I go in 04 I will keep it in mind... now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Nu NRG will rawk!

btw... 1 hour Live PA, and they will set up on the dancefloor! :eek: