*DanceValley 2003* Aug. 2nd, Amsterdam, NL

memorex

Thought I'd share this w u guys...

What a line up.. :eek: toally My cup of tea! hehe

Man, I wish I was there right now!

dv_popup.jpg

Holland prepares for the long awaited premiere of Sasha & Digweed

sasha_digweed006l.jpg

As the countdown begins for one of the world's most renowned dance festivals, Dance Valley 2003, many of the Dutch clubbers are getting ready for the premiere of something that they have been waiting and dreaming about for years: Sasha and John Digweed, side by side, alive and kicking. Spotting these two gents has become more of a serious sport for many of our global clubbers, and even though both of them have graced Holland with individual visits, the day has finally come for a real live duo performance with compilations such as Northern Exposure and Communicate paving the way.

Sasha and Digweed originally broke with Renaissance (UK) where Sasha was holding one of his first residencies and the rest is pure living legend. Performing together on five continents and holding a residency in world's most notable club, Twilo (before it closed in 2001), as well as touring the US with the Delta Heavy Tour, are just a few highlights that accompany their history.

Both of the DJ's will arrive after fulfilling each of their own tight schedules. Sasha will be coming over from the Nature One Festival in Germany (he's just played the ZoukOut festival in Singapore last weekend; read the review of ZoukOut here) and Digweed, who hosted a tent at the Godskitchen Global Gathering (UK) last weekend, will be flying in after finishing up his gig this Friday at Bedrock at the Beach in Brighton (UK).

Whether the last 3 hours in the Bedrock vs Excession tent will turn into a battle or a never-ending story still remains a mystery! (31/07/03)

From www.xpander.nl

Memorex.- :~

Performing together on five continents and holding a residency in world's most notable club, Twilo (before it closed in 2001), as well as touring the US with the Delta Heavy Tour, are just a few highlights that accompany their history.

:D:grin3::half::aright::boohoo:

:smoke: