Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Some Assitance!!!!!!!!! Help

cubaricanbabe

First of all let me introduce my self I'm just a regular kind of girl that likes music of all tipes but I'm especially atracted to trans, house, breake beats, and anything that has to do with this family. Now to get to the point I have been reading the measegeboards for about 6 months and I see that most of you all like to help out eachother with the ocational exeptions(you know who you are) and I feel that you could all be helpfull, anyways I live in Broward county and I go to Miami everyday and on the weekends shit I work in Opa Locka.

I Love to party but since the new space opened I can't seem to find anything quite like the old one, It's more restricted, no lights, no snikers, (sorry but I go to space till noon) I need to wear sneekers, maybe it's me maybe it's my luck I don't know It's not like I look bad or anythig Iwas sent home at the door for wearing snikers I could not belive it. Is there any thing out there that blows up like it but it isin't. i have read and heard about club NV but I havent heard anything good. ANY IDEAS PLEASE???????????

Oh and hi to all of you. You all seem to be very nice (with exeptions)

Guest brwneydtrouble

If you really want comfort and no hassle whatsoever, get a pair of Diesels. You can get them in black or whatever funky color combo you want, I happen to have them in tan. To me, they are actually more comfy than regular sneaks like nikes, plus they just look better.

Also some of the new Pumas and Adidas are really nice too.