Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do YOU like it?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hmm.....?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Hmm.....?

• Big lips (as evidenced by Koky's infamaous UPS girl)
    • Little girl (like AT's brunette, no hair, tiny box)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to meet a young lady who has values and is family oriented. a woman who can make me laugh and smile. someone to have a meaningful conversation with. a hard worker, a christian. a woman who is looking for a true relationship based on love. not just money or how many things i can buy her. like a brand new car or a house or jewelry.

last but not least beauty is not even that important to me anymore. most of the fine ass looking girls i meet are too high maintnance anyway. but i am picky about a woman's body. she must be in great shape and workout or atleast worked out previously in her teens and early 20's.;) and nice lips and nice white, straight, teeth. also this is the most important, a woman that will be with me through good times and bad times as well. sorry for writting a bible here. as u can tell i think about this topic alot....lol

Originally posted by mrmovement33

i would love to meet a young lady who has values and is family oriented. a woman who can make me laugh and smile. someone to have a meaningful conversation with. a hard worker, a christian. a woman who is looking for a true relationship based on love. not just money or how many things i can buy her. like a brand new car or a house or jewelry.

last but not least beauty is not even that important to me anymore. most of the fine ass looking girls i meet are too high maintnance anyway. but i am picky about a woman's body. she must be in great shape and workout or atleast worked out previously in her teens and early 20's.;) and nice lips and nice white, straight, teeth. also this is the most important, a woman that will be with me through good times and bad times as well. sorry for writting a bible here. as u can tell i think about this topic alot....lol

.............Move to Nebraska or Oklahoma buddy . :laugh: j/k

i personaly like everything in my liffe to be neat and tidy:D

thats just my opinion...but when it comes to me going down, i won't discriminate...i have a weird obsession with

cunniligus:licker: i think its maybe pheremones...or whoremoans

SS