Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do decent tasting protein shakes exist?

Originally posted by nyckitty69

i am currently drinking scan vanilla shake, it tastes like rotten coconut, but works. The strawberry shake tasted like butter.

my third shake brand

any suggestions?

thanx

I actually enjoyed the Myoplex Deluxe as long as it was with crushed ice from a blender and cold water. Add some bannana to the Vanilla or Strawberry... :drool:

once in a while i get a shake from the extreme blends place in my gym... ive had a couple different kinds.. the peanut butter dream one is off the charts ;)

idk how good it really is for u... but they use a couple scoops of fat burning protein

who knows.. thats why i use it as a meal replacement occassionally...

:)

Originally posted by elementx

I actually enjoyed the Myoplex Deluxe as long as it was with crushed ice from a blender and cold water. Add some bannana to the Vanilla or Strawberry... :drool:

myoplex is to thick for my blood

For a good tasting protein try Optimum 100% Whey. It just about the cheapest you can find and its pretty comparable to drinking chocalate milk.(IMO....my taste buds have changed to starting to like all this stuff)

N large is a weight gainer.....

i tried like evey kind out there...so i guess i kinda got used to it...but try isopro..alil more exspencive but taste good...

i just take the GNC brand since i go throught the shit ...add a bananna if need be...or try so diet soda instead of water coffee isnt to bad plus it gives u alil boost before the gym

my boy used to put vanilla extract in his shakes ..wasnt for me but he swore by it

but if not ..HAPPY CHUGGIN

ISOPURE is hands down the best, nutritionally and in terms of taste...go with the chocolate, mix w/ water and throw in some ice cubes. It has 50g protein & 3g carbs per 2 scoops.

Or, if you want a premade shake (comes in a box), Myoplex Carb Sense is the best...chocolate, vanilla, strawberry are all good & have 25g protein & 5g carbs per box.

"You see I'm ambidextrous - I slap ass with both hands."

790953.jpg

I'm having the same problem. I have the Myoplex Chocolate Cream and this stuff is way too thick and I can never get it to taste good. I'm also looking for other alternatives. Right now I just have this box of 15 packets of myoplex sitting here doing nothing and I'm downing 2-3 cans of tuna instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by t0nythelover

i use N-Large. its like 30 dollas for 10lbs. taste good too. 52 grams of protein per serving.

it's a weight gainer

but tastes delicious

as for a regular whey protein supplement, I'd go with Optimum's chocolate or vanilla flavor. It's cheap and the BEST tasting.