Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how is club 5?

nyckitty69

um yes.... and most of the posts after retreiving club 5 are regarding dj xyz spinning at club 5. clubs change too. it may be good one month and suck later, so I ask.

Note I asked about the ppl and vibe not which dj is spinning that night, hence the search much use w/ regard to that.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

there is a search function you know

Five is a decent place, just seems like maybe only once a month they have a really good DJ lineup that makes it a 'must go' kinda night. That said, our own DJ Ray Kang spun there two weeks ago and fucking blew the place up! Look for him and others to be back there shortly.

I'd have to say it's one of my favorite places to be on the weekends. The atmosphere is very relaxed and people are there simply to have a good time. In the summer, sitting on the rooftop and enjoying frozen margaritas all night can be topped by few other clubs. Check their website for lineups, and make sure to check out the dancers that tend to frequent the club.

*sigh*

I should just go into promotions.