Clubplanet Nightlife Community

buzz @ starscape

rockyblue

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

i think i'm skipping starscape this year.

Vic if I come up this weekend you BEST get your pantied ass there! :tongue:

I'll keep you guys posted but 90% sure this will be the weekend I'll wreak havoc on DC!!!! :devil:

Originally posted by whadupg

Vic if I come up this weekend you BEST get your pantied ass there! :tongue:

I'll keep you guys posted but 90% sure this will be the weekend I'll wreak havoc on DC!!!! :devil:

then i guess i will have to go if G is in town. :D:love2::D

Originally posted by silvershoes

But that same weekend there is a kisk-ass line-up in NYC!

Lee B. @ Avalon NYC Sep 26

Howells @ Arc Sep 27

112 Crew @ Le Souk Sep 28

I think I will have to go to NYC...:cool:

Have you ever been to Starscape? if not, i suggest you go...NY is still gonna be there.

Hey tini :kiss2: I got rt air into bwi for $83!!

Vic - at that price we can finally have our long distance love affair!!! :clap:

I'm also fine with the

Lee B. @ Avalon NYC Sep 26

Howells @ Arc Sep 27

112 Crew @ Le Souk Sep 28

trip to NYC - then I'll get to plan dc for another weekend and see you guys twice :D :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

what.gif

i know. kinda weird. :confused:

anyhow, starscape is an awesome party. New York will be there but this party only comes along once a year and who knows how much longer they'll be having it!

i'm with tiny on this one - nyc will always be there, but starscape is an awesome party that only comes once a year. who knows how much longer ultraworld will be able to pull it off. i know this year, lonnie had to deal with major BS from the b-more city council to get the permits for it. :mad:

Originally posted by rockyblue

i know. kinda weird. :confused:

i'm with tiny on this one - nyc will always be there, but starscape is an awesome party that only comes once a year. who knows how much longer ultraworld will be able to pull it off. i know this year, lonnie had to deal with major BS from the b-more city council to get the permits for it. :mad:

ok, now you've got me re-thinking the weekend as well! Tell me more about starscape. is it packed with people? is the venue really amazing? inquiring minds want to know :cool:

Originally posted by silvershoes

ok, now you've got me re-thinking the weekend as well! Tell me more about starscape. is it packed with people? is the venue really amazing? inquiring minds want to know :cool:

it's in a park on the waterfront in b-more. there are usually 5 or 6 areas feature different kinds of music. plus venders, art and info booths. it goes all night, and the highlight is watching the sun rise over the harbor.

Originally posted by rockyblue

it's in a park on the waterfront in b-more. there are usually 5 or 6 areas feature different kinds of music. plus venders, art and info booths. it goes all night, and the highlight is watching the sun rise over the harbor.

and the port-a-potties.

if G goes i go, if G don't go, i don't go. :D

I just spoke to tj5 - the danny howells expert *coughWHOREcough* - and he says Howells will be at Arc that night.

I guess its maybe possible if he starts late at Arc? what.gif

maybe that was just an unrelated advert in the email. it didn't actually say he would be there...

I just spoke to tj5 - the danny howells expert *coughWHOREcough* - and he says Howells will be at Arc that night.

I guess its maybe possible if he starts late at Arc? what.gif

whats so weird about Howells at Arc on Sept. 27th?

always have an excuse, don't ya? :rolleyes:

I was at Commander Salamader recently and they had a magic8ball that gave out different excuses. You own one of those, don't you? :D

of course. and one of the options is "it's G's fault" :tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

whats so weird about Howells at Arc on Sept. 27th?

well i guess if he is supposed to be at starscape, he would have to do his is 2 hour set early and then jet up to NYC...

but I am pretty sure he is at ARC that weekend. He is always there the last weekend of the month....