Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ozzy sbourne is a pedophile and a rapist

ghghgh

details of what ozzy osbourne did to me when he raped me

first of all he was sitting on the couch in a v-neck t-shirt and underwear. i walked over to see who he was and he smiled at me and grabbed me and pulled off my underwear and sucked my clitoris.

then we were on the bed and he forced me to suk his dick and when i took my mouth off of it he yelled, "suck!" and pushed my mouth on it. he also forced intercourse on me and he did it laying on his side. he chose the left side of the bed.

ther second time was in a motel room in early january, right after christmas when we were on a ski vacation.

after that, he went after my 12 year old niece, shilo from wisconsin, at that time 11 years of age. when he goes to walworth, wisconsin this summer with ozzfest that is only a half hour from her home and she will probably get raped. he has been having her trained to stick her finger up her vagina to break her hymen so that he won't have to feel he is penetrating the vagina of a virgin and his penis will go in more easily.

his wife knows about these rapes. she doesn't like it but she tolerates it and forgives him afterwards. ozzy osbourne is a psychopath that only cares about people if he wants to have sex with them. he can't get a decent hard on easily because of his multiple sclerosis and his penis is all he cares about. he doesn't care who he hurts with sex even its a child.

it also might be interested to note that he does go for a lawsuit that there are cameras that ozzy put in my bedroom and shilo's bedroom and all around the houses especially near or over the beds that can be detected only with special equipment. this stuff could not be done by anybody with meager amounts of money and it can not be found on any of our financial rercords for major purchases. just another case of the rich committing terrible crimes against the poor and thinking nothing at all will come of it. good luck getting me off your back, ozzy! if we had enough money there would be official accusations and a lawsuit would be pursued. however, if they care to sue, money could be raised.

Originally posted by ghghgh

details of what ozzy osbourne did to me when he raped me

first of all he was sitting on the couch in a v-neck t-shirt and underwear. i walked over to see who he was and he smiled at me and grabbed me and pulled off my underwear and sucked my clitoris.

then we were on the bed and he forced me to suk his dick and when i took my mouth off of it he yelled, "suck!" and pushed my mouth on it. he also forced intercourse on me and he did it laying on his side. he chose the left side of the bed.

ther second time was in a motel room in early january, right after christmas when we were on a ski vacation.

after that, he went after my 12 year old niece, shilo from wisconsin, at that time 11 years of age. when he goes to walworth, wisconsin this summer with ozzfest that is only a half hour from her home and she will probably get raped. he has been having her trained to stick her finger up her vagina to break her hymen so that he won't have to feel he is penetrating the vagina of a virgin and his penis will go in more easily.

his wife knows about these rapes. she doesn't like it but she tolerates it and forgives him afterwards. ozzy osbourne is a psychopath that only cares about people if he wants to have sex with them. he can't get a decent hard on easily because of his multiple sclerosis and his penis is all he cares about. he doesn't care who he hurts with sex even its a child.

it also might be interested to note that he does go for a lawsuit that there are cameras that ozzy put in my bedroom and shilo's bedroom and all around the houses especially near or over the beds that can be detected only with special equipment. this stuff could not be done by anybody with meager amounts of money and it can not be found on any of our financial rercords for major purchases. just another case of the rich committing terrible crimes against the poor and thinking nothing at all will come of it. good luck getting me off your back, ozzy! if we had enough money there would be official accusations and a lawsuit would be pursued. however, if they care to sue, money could be raised.

NOT FOR NOTHING BUT YOU ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN! YOU COULD HAVE EASILY STOPPED IT! AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT BUT THEN YOU SAY EVERY CHRISTMAS THIS HAPPENS OR EVERYTIME HE IS IN WISCONSIN! YOU ARE ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN.....HE ISN'T HOLDING YOU AT GUN POINT ASKING YOU TO BLOW HIM! LOL AND YOU DEF SHOULD NOT POST THIS STORY ON A MESSAGE BOARD THESE PEOPLE ARE FANS OF THE CELEBRITIES AT ALL TIMES!!! THEY NEVER DEFEND THEIR OWN KIND SO FCUK THEM ALL!

your really dumber than you come off

this story isnt true

and whoever thinks its true should be shot :blown:

every sentence gets sicker and more twisted

its a bunch of bullshit

ozzy hired people to put cameras all around some 12 year olds

bedroom so he can watch her and rape her :laugh:

whoever wrote this is delusional

and so are you for believing her :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jjkitten

your really dumber than you come off

this story isnt true

and whoever thinks its true should be shot :blown:

every sentence gets sicker and more twisted

its a bunch of bullshit

ozzy hired people to put cameras all around some 12 year olds

bedroom so he can watch her and rape her :laugh:

whoever wrote this is delusional

and so are you for believing her :rolleyes:

do you have evidence it's not true? i didn't think so. so it MIGHT be true. you don't know for sure it's not. weirder shit has happened that people cannot believe. who knows. you can take your thumb out of your ass now.

Originally posted by sassa

do you have evidence it's not true? i didn't think so. so it MIGHT be true. you don't know for sure it's not. weirder shit has happened that people cannot believe. who knows. you can take your thumb out of your ass now.

you are funny people on these boards are too fcukin naive! not for nothing but if it was fake why out of all people would she say ozzy osbourne? lol i think it might be true and that girl just needed to vent out to someone what was going on!

innocent till PROVEN GUILTY... not the other way around....

ok there

yes its true, i have been raped by ozzy ozbourne and he has

mysteriously gotten cameras all over my house and my cousins house

and i seem him wherever i go and he takes advantage of me

and i dont report it to the police but write it on a public messageboard and tell how ozzy ripped my clothes off and sucked on my clitoris

oh please if u want to defend people go ahead and do it

but dont defend people who are telling blatant lies

its not right to surround someones name wit pure bullshit

so why dont u take your thumb out your ass and jump on a better cause

Originally posted by jjkitten

ok there

yes its true, i have been raped by ozzy ozbourne and he has

mysteriously gotten cameras all over my house and my cousins house

and i seem him wherever i go and he takes advantage of me

and i dont report it to the police but write it on a public messageboard and tell how ozzy ripped my clothes off and sucked on my clitoris

oh please if u want to defend people go ahead and do it

but dont defend people who are telling blatant lies

its not right to surround someones name wit pure bullshit

so why dont u take your thumb out your ass and jump on a better cause

but that's my point. you don't know if it's true or not. most likely you have no idea who she is.

and again, weirder shit has happened. so don't assume it's a lie automatically. it sounds weird, and it probably is bullshit, but you don't have to be a cunt about it.

Can you show documents from the lawsuit?

I just read the other posts by this person

ozzy osbourne involved with secret sex club?

ozzy osbourne is involved with a secret illegal sex club ring that involves the pushing of innocent women and maybe even exploitation of young girls (as young as eleven years old saying things like, "her breasts are brand new. i want to lick her nipples." in getting a young girl to think his penis is a microphone, "pretend it is a microphone. sing into it. kiss it. lick it." with the use of illegal implantation of transmitters by the (cia) government to use hypnosis and even torture to persuade women to exploit themselves and/or have sex with them. he has forced this girl to masturbate and into other sexual acts, possibly even rape. that is being looked in to.

this sex ring is not only immoral but they also endanger the health and lives of these women until they give in or become fat and unhealthy. they use many different methods of torture, such as putting them in pain, causing phony asthma attacks, ruining their skin, and interfering with their normal routine in life, ensuring failure at these women's endeavors. he tells the women afterwards, even if they have been tortured, humiliated and brutally treated for as long as twenty years, that he doesn't give a crap and they even threaten them with medical problems as serious as heart attacks. all because these women have been raised well enough that they will not give in to being prostitutes for the rich and beligerent famous.

their excuse for this is that they are to old to infatuate too many good looking women and they want to use the transmitters to fool the women into thinking they are in love with them because they don't want women that are just going to have sex with them for their money.

"with the use of illegal implantation of transmitters by the (cia) government to use hypnosis" it is clear this person suffers from some form a paranoia.Most likely schizophrenia.This person dosent seem to speak proper english.All of there posts are about Ozzy.Sounds like non-sense to me.Yeah the cia and ozzy I can see it now!

This is another post by this person.They have posted this on dirt-bike and home improvment sites.Read this shit.now the mafia is in on it.HA!

Topic: ozzy osbourne a pedophile

Author: sparrow2003

Date Posted: 5/5/2003

ozzy osbourne committed adultery while his wife was on his deathbed (against her wishes) and while on chemotherapy developed a sexual obsession with an eleven year old who he later sexually abused it all started in the spring of last year (2002) when ozzy osbourne used his wealth and power to spy on an innocent housewife that had been married for 15 years and never committed adultery. he saw her exercising in her underwear with hidden cameras which had been placed in their privately owned home and asked her if she would "suck his dick". she said no and he pretended to go away peacefully. as it turned out he would not take no for an answer and continued to spy on her. what he did then was to use the transmitters to have her put under hypnossis to do sexual favors for him. he asked her, "what she wanted more than anything on this earth". she said freedom from the transmitters. he said that in exchange for freedom she would have to do sexual favors for him. she couldn't say yes because she was an innocent victim and very much in love with her husband. he wouldn't take no for an answer and had her put under hypnosis to do sexual favors including intercourse while his wife was having chemotherapy. to make matters worse, afterwards, he refused to give her freedom from the transmitters because he said he no longer felt the way he did before. he said the reason is that on christmas day when he saw my eleven year old niece walk into the room, and he noticed that her breasts were developing he took an immediate interest and had to see what her body looked like. so he made sure camreras were in place in her privately owned home (and she had also been implanted with the transmitters since she was a young child) and he watched her take off her clothes in her bedroom. he became obsessed with her breasts and her body and started fantasizing about "licking her brand new bressts because he like how her nipple were upturned" and coercing her to "suck his penis. pretend it's a microphone. kiss it, lick it and suck it". later, around after new years, while his wife was laying in a coma induced by chemotherapy, he followed the housewife and her husband to michigan where he commited rape. when she got home, he tried to make her understand how he felt about the eleven year old and tried to forced her to invite the eleven year old overnite to her house so she would have room to walk around naked for him and there would be a big bed to have her do sexual favors for him. also, he said he hated her eight year old little sister because he was having a hard time getting her to masturbate for him because she couldn't get enough privacy from her and asked the housewife to invite the eight year old over to her house overnite so they would have more time together. when she got upset and refused to comply she had bad things happen to her through the mafia with the transmitters. in other words, on top of being a pedophile he didn't even make good on his proimise to the housewife. his obsession with the eleven year old continued and continures to this day. he has been forcing the eleven year old to do sexual favors him ever since, such as going into her home and having her come out of her bedroom naked and kissing her breasts and then patting her on the butt as he sends her back to bed. this later turned into other sexual favors. at this moment he is busy trainng her to get ready for sexual intercourse with him by having her work her finger into her vagina so that the first time will not hurt. he says "he is deeply in love with her because she has a beautiful body and he loves her gentle eyes that glow in the dark when she orgasms." this is how ozzy osbourne spends his free time away from his wife when she is deathly ill, healthy or otherwise. he pretends to love her and then goes around the country acting worse than he ever did in the past. ask yourself this question? when we don't what the osbournes are doing or where they are, what is he up to? somebody should make sure that this man's movements are always accountable to the public since the public is put in jeapordy by him. there should be articles printed out telling us where he is and what he is doing with every part of his every day including photographs. it's as bad as the O.J simpson case. the story of a dangerous wealthy man running around doing whatever he wants with no regard to morals or common decency. he doesn't have the guts to sue over these letters because he doesn't want to take a lie detector test infront of the public or the housewife and her husband or the girl and her family. and that's why these letters keep going out.

I SAY BAN!!!

but that's my point. you don't know if it's true or not. most likely you have no idea who she is.

and again, weirder shit has happened. so don't assume it's a lie automatically. it sounds weird, and it probably is bullshit, but you don't have to be a cunt about it.

:nono: i wasn't being a cunt about anything, i did know it was a lie b/c everyword of it was nonsense. it was a horrible lie.

play the clubplanet bitch with someone else :jerkoff: cause i dont want to hear anything you've got to say :blah: :blah: